Thumbnails Not loading?

TheTNGMen

I'm Just a Meme Machine
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Anybody else having a problem? Just uploaded a new video and it's refusing to put the thumbnail in only having this...

Looked at a person I'm subbed to and it looks like they had the same issue and they're pretty big (500k+) Loaded mine in the last hour, hope they fix this soon because it looks so ugly to have that image there next to other thumbnails which aren't effected.

Shendijiro

(┛ಠ_ಠ)┛彡┻━┻
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Designer, Animator, Other
I see your thumbnails just fine o.o maybe is your internet connection ?

Reactions: TheTNGMen

WeiseGamer

Your #1 Source For Indie Gaming
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I have 4 thumbs missing on my sub feed, now they are loading in after these 4 though.

Jawad Soomro

I'm a Human!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
You should clear your browser cache and cookies and delete the history if its necessary, then restart the browser, it may work.

Lightsen

Animation Yey!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
I had a few comments informing me my thumbnails were blank with my latest upload. After a couple of days it was ok, but it looked fine for me, and lots of others, so must be affecting just certain people for some reason.

Python Blue

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
This problem has happened to me a few times. Not sure how to get past it, honestly, other than seeing if reuploading works.

Kendra

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Sometimes I have to upload my thumbnails a couple of times before they actually stay, it's super frustrating! Other times it'll take like 20 minutes after the video is uploaded for the thumbnail will load as well.

Furry Gurus

I'm a girl!
Reaction score
Sometimes I have to upload my thumbnails a couple of times before they actually stay, it's super frustrating! Other times it'll take like 20 minutes after the video is uploaded for the thumbnail will load as well.
Same for me.

And I have seen channels with over 1M subs having the same problem from time to time, so no idea how to fix it... It seems to affect some channels more than others so maybe it is something with internet connection at the time of upload or something...

Reactions: Kendra

TalkFandomToMe

The Cake Is a Lie!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I know the pain from that stuff. It's super annoying having to upload it so much or wait like forever before people can actually see what the thumbnail is. Or when I try to change my old thumbnail to a new one, it always takes forever before the system even comprehends I'm trying to do something.

Reactions: Kendra