Services Thumbnails and YouTube banners for free !!

krypton or Harry

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm doing thumbnails and YouTube banners for free. I'm also doing twitter headers very cheap.
I will do the first 3 thumbnails for free then I will start to charge.

£4.00 for 7 thumbnails
£7.00 for 13 thumbnails

If you can't do these prices I'm up to negotiation and how many thumbnails you get.
I would also like a link in your description to my channel so i can get a bit of exposure myself.
I have attached some of the work I have done myself. All of the videos on my channel have thumbnail made by me. If you want to see anymore of my work message me (down below for conatct details)

My banner is also done by me.
First come first serve basis.
This will only be for a limited time until i will charge for everything.
If you want this deal please contact me through skype or twitter

Twitter: @KryptonHDYT

Attachments

Last edited:

XiaoLiangSheng

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm doing thumbnails and YouTube banners for free.

£4.00 for 7 thumbnails
£7.00 for 13 thumbnails

If you can't do these prices I'm up to negotiation and how many thumbnails you get.
I would also like a link in your description to my channel so i can get a bit of exposure myself.
I have attached some of the work I have done myself. All of the videos on my channel have thumbnail made by me. If you want to see anymore of my work message me (down below for conatct details)

Nice, Can you make me a YouTube banner?

Slushybunion76

Reaction score
Hello I am currently looking for someone to make my thumbnails for me so if you could make me one thumbnail and then I will see if I want to continue using your services. If I do use your thumbnails I will give you a shoutout and I will obviously pay you the requested ammounts. Please message me via skype if you're interested. My skype is: Slushybunion

krypton or Harry

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello I am currently looking for someone to make my thumbnails for me so if you could make me one thumbnail and then I will see if I want to continue using your services. If I do use your thumbnails I will give you a shoutout and I will obviously pay you the requested ammounts. Please message me via skype if you're interested. My skype is: Slushybunion
I added you

KorrensEmber

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm doing thumbnails and YouTube banners for free. I'm also doing twitter headers very cheap.

£4.00 for 7 thumbnails
£7.00 for 13 thumbnails

yo i just sent you a request on skype my name is "Korren"