Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Services Thumbnails a dollar a piece (or a shoutout)

Discussion in 'Services' started by TheVerbalMurder, Dec 2, 2016.

1. Messages:
    Cash:
    $14
    Hello! I'm still new to the GFX design stuff but I think I've gotten quite good. I can create thumbnails for anyone. There's a few requirements though. I'll list them below as well as some examples of my work.

1: If you're a new channel (under 200 subs) I will charge $1 a thumbnail. Though I can be negotiated with.

2: I require that you put my channel link in your description. It doesn't need to be prominent or at the top just in there somewhere. (only if you didn't pay)

3: If you're a larger channel (over 200 subs) I will make them for free. In return for a shoutout in a video. If you wish to pay instead that's ok.

4: Use my work ONLY on youtube and give me the link when you use it so I can determine if the requirements were met.

5: Do not change or reformat any of my work.

6: Recognize that if you got the artwork for free you may only use it for the purpose it was created.

7: I can create PSD files if you want to use it for a series so you can change the numbers (if any) and text. This is an extra $0.50 fee. (unless otherwise negotiated)

Attached is some of my work. Feel free to take a look.

(Do not save and utilize any of the attached files. You will be penalized for copy right infringement)

Attached Files:

2. xLaneYTChannel
    Loving YTtalk
    Cash:
    $10
    do you have a skype

3. Messages:
    Cash:
    $14
    I do yeah. LIVE:youtubepartnershipaccount2

4. TheAcoStudios
    Cash:
    $5
    Is there an email I can contact you instead?

5. Samantha McLean
    Cash:
    $28
    These are awesome.. I suck at thumbnails... Do you only do games??