Thumbnail Review Request

Which Thumbnail stands out more and is more clickable?

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 16.7%

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Hello All,

I am starting a second channel called BlogTipsTV where I will be doing tips and tutorials around Blogging and Wordpress setup for blogs. I am working on some video thumbs that I would like your suggestions on and which one stands out more that you might click on. Anything you might change?

#1:

#2:

#3:

Thank you everyone for your feedback, I greatly appreciate it.

Reactions: kevinboston7

CristyTango

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian
Number three is definitely better and stands out a lot more! Something about it just looks better and cleaner too. Like it makes good use of the space.

TableTopStop

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thumbnail #3 The text looks much nicer and cleaner. If I were looking for wordpress libraries I would definitely click on that one instead of the other two. It looks as if you're balancing a stack of books on your fingers as well. Also I don't know if you're using a green screen or just photoshopped out the background but their is a definitive white line around your body making it not look very crisp. Good luck with your channel. Also irrelevant to the thumbnail but will you be doing videos on other CMS?

LegendAlex

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I enjoy the bubble writing of number 1 and 2 but the because you logo is very similar to the third one it clicks a lot better with your brand also the different colours are very eye catching

Annie's Vegan Journey

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
yes i agree with everyone else, definitely your third one! i think the colour combination makes it stand out so much more and is way more appealing to the eye. and the style of texts looks much more neat making your thumbnail appear professional sending the message to everyone that your content is professional to match!