Thumbnail help - Which would you click?

Steverd

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I made four thumbnails for my Barkbox video, and asked all the people at work which they would click,
but I did not get a solid winner, Can you help me and say which one would you be more likely to click if looking for a Barkbox video? If none could you give me some ideas on designs, colors?
The photos are taken right out of the video. Thank you
Thumbs-all4.jpg

Mithril

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
B looks the nicest. I would recommend you make the BarkBox larger since that's what people will be interested in within the video. I can't resist a good mystery unboxing so that would definitely get me.

Reactions: Steverd

Steverd

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
B looks the nicest. I would recommend you make the BarkBox larger since that's what people will be interested in within the video. I can't resist a good mystery unboxing so that would definitely get me.
GREAT idea, I will fix that tonight!

Thank you

buzzcuts

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Ranter
B, although I have to admit I can' treally make out the mess of dogs, especially without the other thumbnails for comparison/context. I'm sure they're all very cute but all I see is a puddle of fur and white outlines. I think it would be much stronger with just one dog, and if you really want to show more, focus on their faces with clearer outlines inbetween. Just my 2 cents - I think it's a bit busier than it needs to be.

Reactions: Steverd