Thumbnail Hall of Fame

BUUUUUUMMMMMMMMPPPP, let's get some more people posting in here! Here's one I whipped up for a video I put up today.
B5jFf9ZCcAAuQXp.jpg:large

Just some of my personal vlog thumbnails..

Attachments

• CookieThumb.jpg
    CookieThumb.jpg
    573.6 KB · Views: 5
  • BellaThumb.jpg
    BellaThumb.jpg
    621.4 KB · Views: 5
A6IQVL5.jpg

This is one of my newest thumbnails. I'm more into making fashion videos lately.[DOUBLEPOST=1423825173,1423825106][/DOUBLEPOST]
I've been trying a new style of thumbnails lately which I really like. And my viewers seem to really like them too :) . The one below is one of my favourites (it's not up yet, I'm only uploading it on Sunday).

View attachment 23391
I love your thumbnail Madeline. I just checked out some of your videos! I'm also partnered with Stylehaul :)[DOUBLEPOST=1423825207][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm proud of this ridiculous thumbnail I made for a Valentine's Day show!
Thumbnail%20JPG%20Valentine.jpg
This is way too cute!!! :D :D

val.jpg We have been experimenting with thumbnails - we tend to do a collage like Pointlessblogtv because its seems like a good idea but recently been thinking more about just single photos - not sure yet! But our fave is this one because its really funny and shows just the type of couple we are[DOUBLEPOST=1423825579,1423825469][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm proud of this ridiculous thumbnail I made for a Valentine's Day show!
Thumbnail%20JPG%20Valentine.jpg

I love this thumbnail :p its so cute!

I'm not saying this is the best thumbnail in the world, but I'm proud of the photoshop work I did. Jillian's (the girl on the right) head is actually from another picture, in the original photo she was looking down but I thought this expression was cuter. You have to really look closely to see I've photoshopped in a new expression! So if you don't get the ideal photo, you can sometimes construct one by combining two!
View attachment 23315

Here's what the original picture looked like before I replaced Jillian's head!:
View attachment 23316

And here's the photo I got Jillian's face from:
View attachment 23317

Great job! I wouldn't figure it out without you saying it was photoshoped :)[DOUBLEPOST=1424062908,1424062836][/DOUBLEPOST]
I've been trying a new style of thumbnails lately which I really like. And my viewers seem to really like them too :) . The one below is one of my favourites (it's not up yet, I'm only uploading it on Sunday).

View attachment 23391

Your thumbnails are super cute!

Back