Three YouTubers sadly passed away

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Youtuber ryker gamble, Alexey lyakh and Megan scraper from a travel vlog channel called high on life has sadly passed away this week at Shannon falls.

On Tuesday the three members of the vlog channel was walking along the edge of the pool system above Shannon falls, megan slipped and alexey and ryker tried to help her and they fell as well.

This is really devastating to hear, my thoughts are with their family and friends in this time of tragedy.

Please be careful when you’re hiking around dangerous places like this, make sure to look around your surroundings and Keep your distance from ledges, waterfalls etc. remember your safety comes first, no YouTube video is worth risking your life over.

Last edited:
Reactions: videoeditgr

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I think I´m suscribed to that channel, and it´s sad that they passed away in the way that they did. It just means that people have to be careful where they are going!
From what I remember they have some more members in the channel right?

Ida Skye

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I saw. I never really watched them but damn my heart is aching for them.. This is so sad..

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I saw. I never really watched them but damn my heart is aching for them.. This is so sad..
Mine too, I never heard of that channel until today on Twitter.[DOUBLEPOST=1530946191,1530946157][/DOUBLEPOST]
I think I´m suscribed to that channel, and it´s sad that they passed away in the way that they did. It just means that people have to be careful where they are going!
From what I remember they have some more members in the channel right?
Yeah the members posted a video letting their audience know what happened.[DOUBLEPOST=1530946428][/DOUBLEPOST]
I heard two of the members was engaged,it’s such a horrible thing that happened. I hope know one else has to experience something like that.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Wow, that's really sad. It's crazy how fragile life is sometimes. :(

RIP.

Reactions: Courtney Candice

Spence Bailey

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Other
Wow that's crazy [emoji33] I had never heard of them or watched them but that is still a sad loss for the community. It just goes to show that sometimes these extreme hobbies can be quite dangerous. Everyone be safe out there!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

clerick

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
They have a history of trespassing in dangerous places (and were arrested in yellowstone). They did it again here and paid the ultimate price. It's a waste of life but they made their own bed and slept in it.

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
omg! That's really sad! :( Hiking can be extremely dangerous, and it's sad to hear about such tragic deaths. :( A lot of people underestimate the power of water - water is unstoppable and relentless. RIP. :(