Thoughts on Webcams?

KingRay111

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I am ordering a webcam for my videos, what are your opinions on webcams in videos? Do you think it helps your videos get more views? Do you think people enjoy it more? etc.

Nicky Jord

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer
Webcams certainly are effective more so if you're playing a game which is going to generate a great reaction from yourself such as a horror. I'm currently in the same boat as you and trying to identify which webcam I want to get.

Wonderboy Gaming

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think it depends on your videos. If you its a video where you might have good reactions i think a facecam is a something that will help with views

KingRay111

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Webcams certainly are effective more so if you're playing a game which is going to generate a great reaction from yourself such as a horror. I'm currently in the same boat as you and trying to identify which webcam I want to get.
Yeah, the only problem is i HATE horror games, i refuse to play them xd[DOUBLEPOST=1468952366,1468952308][/DOUBLEPOST]
I think it depends on your videos. If you its a video where you might have good reactions i think a facecam is a something that will help with views
yes, like horror games (which i wont play xd), or like some weird challenges that would be a lot better with a webcam.

Reactions: Nicky Jord

Nicky Jord

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer
Yeah, the only problem is i HATE horror games, i refuse to play them xd[DOUBLEPOST=1468952366,1468952308][/DOUBLEPOST]
yes, like horror games (which i wont play xd), or like some weird challenges that would be a lot better with a webcam.
I refuse horror movies so me playing horror games I completes S#!T myself so makes a good video in fact I have several ready for editing just need the time to do so.

conceptual23

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
The Logitech C920 is the way to go! Its the one I've used for years. Many popular streamers and Youtubers vouch for it as well.

Reactions: Nicky Jord

Conso1727

Pizza pasta mandolino videogiochi
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Reviewer
I can't stand facecams in videos, I watch stuff for the game, not the one playing it.

Reactions: KingRay111

KingRay111

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
The Logitech C920 is the way to go! Its the one I've used for years. Many popular streamers and Youtubers vouch for it as well.
I would love that webcam, but i cant afford it >.<
i have found a decent webcam, its not the greatest quality, but i think it will work. Ive already ordered it so.... fingers crossed xd

Loki Doki

Gaming Nerd and SEO Guru
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
webcams are okay, its annoying when you have to pay more to get them to take off their clothes....