Thoughts on this video?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cristy Ella

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I got a bit annoyed at a tweet by feminist frequency and this is what happened.

Now I have been told elsewhere my background is terrible and it's distracting. I've also been told it's a bit slow paced. What do you think?

MiketheDbacker26

Let's Player
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I mean, the background is kinda distracting, but it really isn't that bad! If you have a different spot to record that has less going on, I think it might help a bit, but it really isn't that bad.

I enjoyed the video as a whole, though! I love people that have an opinion and defend it the way you did, I thought you did an excellent job with getting your message across.

dotz95

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
i did a review on ur video ^^, enjoy it

piaiscool

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I got a bit annoyed at a tweet by feminist frequency and this is what happened.

Now I have been told elsewhere my background is terrible and it's distracting. I've also been told it's a bit slow paced. What do you think?

You really delivered your perspective clearly and I thought it was really interesting. I also think you're the cutest thingggg!!! Haha. The background can be easily fixed so don't even worry about it! Maybe tidy up or fix the covers and make it more minimalistic or use a wall! I hope this helped. <3

ShawnMcCallum

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Nice tunic! Haha, I think you made a good video..maybe could be a little shorter more focused but nice work! Can't wait to play the new one.

chloeevevlogs

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I'd say film against a bare wall or even one with a little bit of colour! apart from that its a great video!

DeliciousCrackers

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
TBH fam, i like the discussion. I feel like the delivery is too slow i'm assuming this wasn't a scripted vid, but a free talking discussion? BUT if slow delivery is your thing, and that how you want to deliver your content you got it. I like the points that you've made, and you were pleasant to look at.
Hope this helped!
Best of luck!!!

Cristy Ella

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You really delivered your perspective clearly and I thought it was really interesting. I also think you're the cutest thingggg!!! Haha. The background can be easily fixed so don't even worry about it! Maybe tidy up or fix the covers and make it more minimalistic or use a wall! I hope this helped. <3
Beleive it or not I don't have many walls in my room. The walls are curtains. Thanks though :D
Nice tunic! Haha, I think you made a good video..maybe could be a little shorter more focused but nice work! Can't wait to play the new one.
haha So short and sweet?
Thanks
I'd say film against a bare wall or even one with a little bit of colour! apart from that its a great video!
I don't really have bare walls. my rooms part of the kitchen so I have curtains for walls

TBH fam, i like the discussion. I feel like the delivery is too slow i'm assuming this wasn't a scripted vid, but a free talking discussion? BUT if slow delivery is your thing, and that how you want to deliver your content you got it. I like the points that you've made, and you were pleasant to look at.
Hope this helped!
Best of luck!!!
I get the delivery being slow. I didn't script. In fact this sort of just happened. I was planning on doing something else.
I thought you were interesting to listen to. I'm not sure if I was distracted by the background for some reason, or if it's just because I already read other people mentioning it. I like your thumbnails for your videos, by the way.

Is Feminist Frequency still a thing?
Apparently she is still a thing. She's been attacking breath of the wild. I am hoping to sort out my room a bit better. I sleep on a futon mattress on the floor so it's a bit squishy here.

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
You have since made another review thread, so I've closed this one. Please only focus on your most recent review thread instead of umping older threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.