Thoughts on the adpocalypse 2020?

moshi

Reaction score
Google ask you for your phone number, but you don't have to give. Any site that ask that requires a phone number, I either refuse to use or I use a burner number. It takes 30 seconds to get a 100% completely anonymous phone number. Just download and app called, TextNow. O use it all the time when I list items for sell on craigslist. Ince the sell is complete, I delete the number and use another.

Remember. NOBODY has a RIGHT to know your personal information, and giving it to people you do not personally know, is EXTREMELY dangerous. Did you hear about the 270 million facebook profiles that were found on an unsecured server last week?! No worries for me, because not one shred of my facebook profile is real. When Yahoo and all the other got hacked I just laughed. Not one of them had a real piece of information about me. There is a reason you will never see my face online.

Identity theft is REAL. Don't be naive. Protect yourself by keep personal information off the internet.
I also never show my face online, not my voice on my content, so yeah. The problem is, if you get hacked, you want to have an SMS confirmation so the hacker doesn't only need the password but your phonen umber too, if they try to change the password. 2fa. If you are making money from Adsense, you want to take those extra measures.

Oh and it seems YouTube is going against people that dont like to show face and voice on content. They used to monetize text to speech stuff, but now its harder and harder to come up with ideas that doesn't attack your privacy..

Jungle Explorer

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I also never show my face online, not my voice on my content, so yeah. The problem is, if you get hacked, you want to have an SMS confirmation so the hacker doesn't only need the password but your phonen umber too, if they try to change the password. 2fa. If you are making money from Adsense, you want to take those extra measures.

Oh and it seems YouTube is going against people that dont like to show face and voice on content. They used to monetize text to speech stuff, but now its harder and harder to come up with ideas that doesn't attack your privacy..
You can always backup an email account with another email account. Been doing it for 20 years. Has worked good so far.

Do you have any direct evidence that YT is turning against people who don't show their face? Where did you here this?