Thoughts on Onision Quitting

OrbitGuy

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I have a feeling that alot of them are gonna jump ship.
What platform are they going to jump ship to though? I guess you have Vimeo, but it's not exactly like they're close to YouTube in terms of monthly audience and influence. Facebook hasn't helped itself recently with this whole issue over live video and their inability to remove it quickly, and could be considering AI screening of videos for inappropriate content. So it's not just YouTube who is going through how to handle crazy people posting content at the moment.

I mean I'd like to know where everyone's going so I can go there right now and get a head-start haha.

Reactions: Lekjih

Zachary Thomas

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Gamer
What platform are they going to jump ship to though? I guess you have Vimeo, but it's not exactly like they're close to YouTube in terms of monthly audience and influence. Facebook hasn't helped itself recently with this whole issue over live video and their inability to remove it quickly, and could be considering AI screening of videos for inappropriate content. So it's not just YouTube who is going through how to handle crazy people posting content at the moment.

I mean I'd like to know where everyone's going so I can go there right now and get a head-start haha.
Some of the ones I know of are going to Twitch. Using it's IRL Community and uploading there. Onision is talking about using Patreon instead so that he's only creating for people that actually care about the content he creates and all. Theres options out there.