Thoughts on my video idea? Skyrim Let's Play

RodakTV

Soldier/Youtuber
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
So, I recently purchased an Xbox One S, and an elgato. Really wanted to take the leap into console recording!
I also purchased a handful of games to do Let's Plays on and montages.

The first game I plan on recording is the new Skyrim Special Edition. It's such an amazing game and having it remastered is a huge plus.

Now, there's tons of people doing let's plays on Skyrim SE, and they're all kind of the same. Kill this, get better sword, make cool armor. It's all the same thing. But I have an idea.

Skyrim is a game full of violence, and slaying dragons. People think of the Dragonborn is some powerful warrior or mage, what if he/she wasn't? What if he was a random person who is terrified of violence.

I want to do an entire Let's Play of my character never killing a single thing. Using sneak and illusion magic to get through quests and dungeons. And once I get to the point of having to kill something, having NPC's kill it instead of myself.

I think this would be a pretty interesting way of playing it, kind of "The Wrong Way to Play".

What do you guys thinks? I think this could be an awesome idea, since everyone else is doing the standard kill stuff play through.

Buck

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
If you could stick to it then I see it being and interesting and fun playthrough!