Thoughts on channel overall

Talk N Review

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Hi all

I have only had the channel active for a few months things I want feedback on please is :
Branding of the whole channel
Introduction of the videos with logo
Thumbnails of the video

Let me know what works well and what could be improved and what the improvements would do.

Thanks for your time and i appreciate any feedback

Reactions: Twothermal

Twothermal

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer, Reviewer
Good Evening Bro,

Firstly, please note that my feedback is purely to help you and in no way or form is it negative criticism or to be taken offensive.

I went through your channel and to be very honest its actually pretty well setup and it delivers your niche in a well presented way. So i'm going to get right into it and tell you from my perspective what could use some tweaking.

Branding: Overall branding is nice and direct to the point as well as it also carry's nicely across your social media with the similar iconic branding.

Video Intro: Personally I absolutely love it, however I feel it is a little bit to long (Personal Preference) I always tend to try make any video intro 4 to 5 secs max as this is crucial as it can either keep a viewer engaged or bore them.

Thumbnails: I feel like you know what you need to do with the Thumbnails, but looking at your video wall it seems like with some videos you get lazy. You need to have consistency with everything, especially on YouTube.

Voice overs: Your speaking is brilliant and I've found you pretty much know exactly what needs to be said which is brilliant, the only issue I have found with your voice overs is again the consistency of quality, sometimes its loud at other times its soft and then it's a mix of both with some distortion.

Overall: I think you are doing a great job, you are following all the needed pre-requisites (Descriptions, Titles, CC, Cards etc) just perfectly, with only some minor tweaks needed as mentioned above.

Side Note: A perfect starting mic is the Blue Snowball USB Mic (it's what I am currently using) and for software I recommend Audacity, it's a free audio editing software which is absolutely brilliant.

Furthermore, I wish you all of the best and please note that I am no YouTube Pro, I myself am just starting out but I've given you my opinion as if I was a viewer of yours.

Best regards,
Twothermal

Talk N Review

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Brilliant mate, thanks for taking your time to do this. Really appreciate it

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Twothermal

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer, Reviewer
Brilliant mate, thanks for taking your time to do this. Really appreciate it

You are most welcome Bro! Always here to support and if you ever need any feedback, I'm just a message away (timezone delays may occur) Wishing you all of the best and great success on the Platform :D

buzzcuts

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Ranter
I have only had the channel active for a few months things I want feedback on please is :
Branding of the whole channel
Introduction of the videos with logo
Thumbnails of the video
Hey, neat channel! I'm kind of carving away at a similar niche without too much success, so take this with a grain of salt.

The logo is strong and it integrates nicely in the intro. The header/branding otherwise seems a bit dry. B&W can work, but the intro and thumbnails are so colourful, a splash of colour might be more cohesive.

As for the intro itself, looks/sounds great. I agree it's a bit long. Maybe just put 3-4 seconds on each video, but change the section you use on a regular basis, so each intro is slightly different if that makes sense? In other words, so it's always the same logo and style, but over alternating backdrops.

You may also want to experiment with putting the bumper intro after a short bit of dialogue that hooks the viewer. I find this helps with retention.

The thumbnails are a bit busy for my liking but the imagery in them is eye-catching and strong. If you can cut down on the amount of text, or find a clean/consistent layout for it, I think you'll do well with click-through.

Keep up the good work!

Talk N Review

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Nice one really great advice on the intro. I was thinking of changing the intro up abit but wasn't too sure, thanks for the tips.

It's a hard niche to get into as there is so much in that category. Hopefully we both get some great success