Thoughts about my channel?

mrtrickiehandz

Reaction score
Hello everyone!
My name is Tommy and i need your honest opinions about my channel. I'm making gaming videos. I would really love to see constructive criticism to help me improve. I will always try to do my best.
Thank you so much! <3

iMSaiyan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Thumbnails aren't too bad decent, audio quality can use a lot of work, your mic is too low. I don't really get the cutscenes, that doesn't show much of the game...kinda confusing. Maybe work on how you want to present it as well as the audio for now.

magnamious

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Ranter
I didn't watch any of your videos cause I didn't have time haha, but I did check out your channel. I like your profile picture, although I don't really know what it is, I can guess just from looking at it that you're a gamer or a technology channel. You should probably consider getting a channel banner soon and make sure it matches your channel aesthetic because you know how important that is haha. I would edit your channel description as that's one of the first thing people see if they look up your channel. Put a little bit more about what you do and what type of games you play, etc.

HyDraid

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hello everyone!
My name is Tommy and i need your honest opinions about my channel. I'm making gaming videos. I would really love to see constructive criticism to help me improve. I will always try to do my best.
Thank you so much! <3
Well I would say make a logo for your channel and also a banner. Keep in mind that the logo have to match with your banner.
Your channel layout is important because that's the first thing people see.