Though decision.... need your help!

Th3StuffShow

YTtalk Monster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Ok so after hearing how some big channels are merging their multiple channels into one because of issues, bugs and headaches with YouTube, I started thinking of doing the same and simply merging my music and my main channel together.

On my music channel, I have all my videos monetized and yet no stats show up, and it's been up for quite some time now. that's one reason I'd do it.

It would be simpler to manage, that's two.

It seems to work for big channels and with playlists, subscribers wouldn't need to necessarily enjoy all my content, they could just play the playlists they enjoy.

What are your thoughts gang, should I keep the two channels, or merge them into one?

Reactions: Michael and Vicboss

JosPlays

Just being AWESOME
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I should go for it. 1 place all of your content. 1 place where people have to look for your videos. I should work with playlists indeed so people who only want to see your music can click on the playlist with only music etc.

Vicboss

The Man who sold the world
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
as long as the playlists are up man that should work out great! it gets real tough just trying to get one channel to grow so two is near impossible unless your a bigger youtuber! plus on your main channel the songs will get much more views as well! im for it dude!

Th3StuffShow

YTtalk Monster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Alright, i think I'm sold... Well.. i was going to jump on it, but I'll sleep on it first.. incase there's something I didn't think of.[DOUBLEPOST=1349468958,1349468272][/DOUBLEPOST]Although I think it's the right thing to so, it still seems like a lot of work now to reupload everything, and get all 82 subs back LOL

Maybe i'll do it a little at a time.

Reactions: Michael