Those people who message you things like...

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
It is so counter-productive. It's funny because the time they spend to do these spam-type in-personal messages they could have spent watching a few random peoples videos, liking/commenting.. and because of their engagement with the YT community may have received a permanent sub or two in return which would reap far greater rewards in the long run :)

MattsMindMeld

Our Minds are now one
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
"Hey, go check out my channel."

"I'm in a contest for most views on my video"

"What you're doing is awesome. Check out my channel and subscribe to me."

This is on youtube AND starting to be on here as well. EVERYONE is basically in a contest to have their videos get the most views. It's a part of youtube. Also, if you didn't subscribe to me, why should I be expected to subscribe to you. At least personalize the message so that I know you actually watched my stuff cause I could send "What you're doing is awesome" to anyone on youtube. It makes me less likely to check out your stuff if I can tell that you just send automated messages that you copy and paste and send to 50 other people.
I subbed to your channel because of the epic gameplay you dont have to sub to me or even check out my channel i'm pretty easy that way lol!

Isceneashley

TheISceneAshley
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
I subbed to your channel because of the epic gameplay you dont have to sub to me or even check out my channel i'm pretty easy that way lol!
Epic Gameplay FTW. :) Subbed to you anyways because I LOVE Relient K and want to see if you'll do more covers. I love hearing covers and also original music.

MattsMindMeld

Our Minds are now one
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Well thanks for subbing and I have quite a few Relient K covers planned for the future :) they are my favorite band!

Patrick Harris

You see what I did there?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I haven't gotten messages like that thankfully, thought there is this one kid who keeps IMing me saying "a/s/l?". Its kinda creepy

Lee Dawson

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
That's why I like this forum so much :)

Thecay1998

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I havent gotten many on here yet but hell ive had hundreds on youtube its so annoying especially when the linked video is something like them pointing to there screen with a £10 camera and Talking through a calculator

Reactions: MattsMindMeld