THIS WEEK ONLY! Free New Youtube Banner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

talitha

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hey Talitha! It's not too late, please give me some guidelines and I'll put something nice together for you. You can also browse through the pages of this topic to see MANY different examples and styles.
Thankyou and I just want something simple i guess, You know pink Smoke bomb? yeah as the Background and then my Name spaced out like T A L I T H A but the a's don't have a line through them.. thankyou x

Kate (Caitlin)

I make videos on the internet...I guess?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Ranter, Gamer, Commentator
You just tell me when you want one and what you want on it and I'll make one for you. :biggrin:
Can I have a girl with pink hair holding a panda with my youtube name next to it?

TheTediousSpy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Speaking of looking interesting. Here's your top secret spy themed banner.
WOW! It looks freaking awesome! Except you forgot the "o" XD By the way where do you get the fonts from? I'm decent with photoshop, but don't know where to get the fonts?

Reactions: Reina

Drunk BS

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian, Designer, Cartoonist, Animator
WOW! It looks freaking awesome! Except you forgot the "o" XD By the way where do you get the fonts from? I'm decent with photoshop, but don't know where to get the fonts?
Oops! Sorry, I was getting tired. The font I used is called "Spy Agency". I usually get my fonts from http://www.dafont.com/

I also do a lot adjustments to existing fonts to make they unique.

Status
Not open for further replies.