THIS WEEK ONLY! Free New Youtube Banner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

InfamousSlayer

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Drunk you should start a channel where you post videos making these banners! I would love to watch and learn!

Drunk BS

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian, Designer, Cartoonist, Animator
Drunk you should start a channel where you post videos making these banners! I would love to watch and learn!
Meh, it's not very exciting. It's just me, f*cking around in photoshop for a few minutes until it looks interesting.

Drunk BS

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Hi I've just decided to start my Youtube channel so I don't really have anything to give. However, I decided to switch to the new channel layout and make channel art for an hour, but it didn't work. Anyways, I plan on doing a lot of TF2, L4D2, and just Valve in general. Think you could make me a banner with that info? On the sidenote my favorite TF2 Characters are:Scout and Spy, and Ellis from Left 4 Dead 2 is another fav. Anyways you've done pretty well gaining 28 subs this week! Keep it up!

-TheTediousSpy
Speaking of looking interesting. Here's your top secret spy themed banner.

Reactions: TheTediousSpy

droidiinator

YTtalk cash donated: $489
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Howdy! I didn't read your entire message before I made the first one. So here are both designs! I appreciate the exposure for my show!

WOW!!! thankyou so much! Ill add you to my featured channel and ill subsctibe :)

Drunk BS

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
These are amazing!
Could you make me a banner that matches my avatar. its the same as my one here. Colors black, purple, and some blue, Futuristic font, that sort of thing. Have it say "The Utecitec" without quotes.
This one was a bit challenging.

Drunk BS

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Would love to get something similar to this design for my gaming channel which is closely related to call of duty! Would really also like a red/white theme or blue/white theme with my name either 'InfamousSlayer' or 'TheInfamousSlayer' whichever looks better.

Will credit you ofcourse! Thanks!
Halftone white and red seemed more appropriate for a name like "InfamousSlayer".

Status
Not open for further replies.