THIS WEEK ONLY! Free New Youtube Banner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drunk BS

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian, Designer, Cartoonist, Animator
Dearest YouTubers!

I'm new to the community and a professional designer. I'm offering to make your channel a free banner that matches the new YouTube specs. Just give me some guidelines on what you're looking for.

What could I possibly want in exchange? I'm not asking much, just a token really, a trifle! A loyal subscriber would be awesome and/or a shoutout in your inner circles.

Brodie

YTTalk Shape Shifter
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director, Comedian, Designer
sounds good, i'd be able to offer a shout out in a video or 50 yttalk cash in return :)

Maddentalk247

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Can you make me a banner please? I'll feature your channel...

Unknown_User14

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Can You Make Me One Please I Wil Pay You 10 Cash Sub To You And Feature You In My YouTube Channel Thanks.

KGATV

YASSS
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer
I really like your second example, and I'm hoping you can make a banner similar to that one for my gaming channel. My mascot is a fox, so if you could incorporate a pixelated fox that would be awesome. (If you can, if not no big deal). I would like the color scheme to be anything that would look good for a fox (orange, red, yellow, brown, white, black.. etc). My channel name is KroniumGaming (Feel free to separate the words, they don't have to be connected) and I would like the text to be pixelated as well, almost like the example. I want anything nerdy and gamey. Feel free to incorporate anything else you feel would add to the banner.

Thanks! :)

Drunk BS

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian, Designer, Cartoonist, Animator
I really like your second example, and I'm hoping you can make a banner similar to that one for my gaming channel. My mascot is a fox, so if you could incorporate a pixelated fox that would be awesome. (If you can, if not no big deal). I would like the color scheme to be anything that would look good for a fox (orange, red, yellow, brown, white, black.. etc). My channel name is KroniumGaming (Feel free to separate the words, they don't have to be connected) and I would like the text to be pixelated as well, almost like the example. I want anything nerdy and gamey. Feel free to incorporate anything else you feel would add to the banner.

Thanks! :)
Nerdy and pixelated is my bag! Here are some of my pixelart videos I've recently done:
/watch?v=lNiIUbxmJcU&playnext=1&list=PLo4nTco4W4X3tTGHgjWD31LRcD8094Wn5

Status
Not open for further replies.