Services [THIS WEEK ONLY] Cheap Professional 3D/2D Youtube Channel art/Avatar/Thumbnails [YTTCash]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Obito1112

Reaction score
Can i have a bg look like this, but with Obito1112 and the colors red and violet (colors of sharingan and rinnegan). I will pay 40$ YTtalk money

Smexi

YTtalk's pro graphic designer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Added[DOUBLEPOST=1394456143,1394394834][/DOUBLEPOST]
Done, but why do you want me to do this if you are a designer yourself :| ? Anyway, contact me and I'll send it.
sent you an inbox. I am taking a break from gfx, i got kind of lazy. :D I always love to see other graphic designers work especially if they are better then me! xD

20skroll

TwentySkroll
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
sent you an inbox. I am taking a break from gfx, i got kind of lazy. :D I always love to see other graphic designers work especially if they are better then me! xD
Not 50 messages yet. Can't contact via pm. Anyway, this is your background. I'll attach it.
XlagzHDify.jpg

Leon B. Ward

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey @Twentyskroll where did you get your ''scroll'' text From?[DOUBLEPOST=1400338038,1400328907][/DOUBLEPOST]@20skroll can you tell me the Font you used for the ''Scroll'' Text please? thanks

Jeffers123

Reaction score
No one buy from this guy. I paid him €12 for a YouTube banner. Said it would take 4 days. Nearly a month later I have had no refund or YouTube banner! Fed up of asking for a refund as I've asked him a number of times while he's been online on Skype and he has simply ignored me. Quick to tell me to send the money over when he hadn't even started the banner but yet when I'm asking for a refund because it took him over a week to get in touch he hasn't bothered to give me one. If I was you I would stay well clear!! Keep the €12, f*****g ******

Status
Not open for further replies.