This was a bit out of my comfort zone...

tahlia

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey!

I recently created a video that differs pretty greatly from my usual content, and as someone who aims to make more videos with a structure similar to this in the future, I would seriously appreciate some feedback.
What are your thoughts on the thumbnail? Is the background music okay? What do you think of the video in general? Does it grab & hold your attention? Is there anything that you particularly liked/disliked?
Please feel free to bring anything, even the slightest thing, that I could improve on to my attention - even if it seems inconsequential, it'll still be beneficial for me to hear!

Thank you so much!! :)

eroM

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I felt the transitions from one clip to the next were a bit quick in some portions of the video. It didn't allow me to fully take in what was going on. And because I was trying to understand what I was looking at in the short amount of time, I felt I was tuning your voice over out in order to concentrate fully on the quickly progressing clips.

You could've probably conveyed the story just as well by eliminating some clips and allowing the remainder to stay on screen longer.

Reactions: tahlia

Divine Authority

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Almost everything is fine for me except that the transition is kinda too fast just like the guy above me mentioned. Could work a bit on the thumbnails especially the letters cover by the ships, could make it a bit smaller. Keep it up :)

Reactions: tahlia

tahlia

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I felt the transitions from one clip to the next were a bit quick in some portions of the video. It didn't allow me to fully take in what was going on. And because I was trying to understand what I was looking at in the short amount of time, I felt I was tuning your voice over out in order to concentrate fully on the quickly progressing clips.

You could've probably conveyed the story just as well by eliminating some clips and allowing the remainder to stay on screen longer.
Almost everything is fine for me except that the transition is kinda too fast just like the guy above me mentioned. Could work a bit on the thumbnails especially the letters cover by the ships, could make it a bit smaller. Keep it up :)
Thank you so much for your feedback!! I really appreciate it. Admittedly I did get a bit overzealous & tried to squeeze in as many clips as I possibly could in the little time that I had to do so haha, I'll definitely make an effort to be pickier in future projects.
Thank you again for taking the time to do this, have a wonderful day! :)

Reactions: eroM

Ezrider92356

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
i would say overall very good. there were a few clips that were too brief and probably could have just been left out in favor of the ones around them. the screen with the text in the start of the video was way to fast to try to read. although you did a pretty good job at narrating the video im not sure that screen was necessary. I would say the pace of the majority of the video was good though.

Boki

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist
Yo, slayer of apples!
When I first saw you on here I told you that the transitions were too fast, also your narration.,
BUUUUT
This adds so much charm to you that I wouldn't change it at all. The video is just a tad different from your regular content but it's still 1000% you, so you're fine. :-D