"This War of Mine" really nails the themes of Human Nature

MasterRoo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Around Halloween of this year, I finally picked up This War of Mine and I'm in love with it. It's not the best game for gameplay or visuals but hell, it's themes of depression and lost are what I love about it. LOL! It's hard to explain but I love exploring the themes of humanity's dark side in art, video games, movies, shows or books. Check out my Playthrough of the newest DLC for this game. Let me know what you think. :)

ChargunHD

The FawX is on the Hunt
Reaction score
Website
www.twitch.tv
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey MasterRoo, already I can tell you made a good choice in game. Not only is it a really good game but your style and commentary and your voice suits this genreof game down to the ground. Really enjoyed just listening to your voice explaining whats going on & what you were doing.

Although I know this isn't the most visually appealing game out there, the quality of your video is spot on along with your mic quality.

Looking forward to the rest of the series MasterRoo.

Reactions: MasterRoo

MasterRoo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey MasterRoo, already I can tell you made a good choice in game. Not only is it a really good game but your style and commentary and your voice suits this genreof game down to the ground. Really enjoyed just listening to your voice explaining whats going on & what you were doing.

Although I know this isn't the most visually appealing game out there, the quality of your video is spot on along with your mic quality.

Looking forward to the rest of the series MasterRoo.
Thanks man! I appreciate the feedback! I know many casual gamer might pass this over because of it's visuals but I'm okay with that. I really enjoyed this game this past month and it was perfect timing for the new DLC. I'll be posting the last video of this soon. I'll continue the series with the other DLC's coming out soon.