This video contains content from WBTV, who has blocked it on copyright grounds. Sorry about that.

WhoseLineFan

Reaction score
So, I am trying to watch a Whose Line Is It Anyway video but I get this instead:

This video contains content from WBTV, who has blocked it on copyright grounds.

Sorry about that.

I have no idea what this means.

Switchbox

Give me your food
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator, Other
It means it's blocked because of copyright grounds.

Reactions: WhoseLineFan

Time Jacker

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Blocked because of copyright grounds?

What does that mean?
It means that somebody who does not own the rights to that video, or a part of that video, has uploaded it anyway. The rights holder has then decided, as a consequence, to block it from showing in certain countries. There are other options for the legal owner of the content, but in this case, for your country, they just chose to block it.

WhoseLineFan

Reaction score
It means that somebody who does not own the rights to that video, or a part of that video, has uploaded it anyway. The rights holder has then decided, as a consequence, to block it from showing in certain countries. There are other options for the legal owner of the content, but in this case, for your country, they just chose to block it.
Ah. I see it now.

Okay. Thank you.[DOUBLEPOST=1455666510,1455620520][/DOUBLEPOST]The good news is that I have the video saved to my computer before it got blocked on copyright grounds.

subversiveasset

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
maybe you should try finding what the appropriate source for watching Whose Line Is It Anyway, since it seems youtube is not the place.

MarkRodriguez2012

Youtube Reviewer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Youtube isn't a place to watch actual tv shows and movies (unless it's the actual owners, which in that case you pay for it). Sooner or later Youtube or the companies that own it find those videos uploaded by random idiots and takes them down, blocks them or mutes them.

WhoseLineFan

Reaction score
Youtube isn't a place to watch actual tv shows and movies (unless it's the actual owners, which in that case you pay for it). Sooner or later Youtube or the companies that own it find those videos uploaded by random idiots and takes them down, blocks them or mutes them.
Welp. Guess I should start using YouTube less and less now.