This sounds a whole lot like sub4sub to me, no?

Doom Video Vault

I Love YTtalk
I got this comment earlier today and it drew suspicions since it was under review. That and looking at their Socialblade page brought more suspicion since they gained about 1,000 subscribers in the past two weeks, yet their videos tend to have anywhere from 200 to 700 views.

This guy has a lot of gall to post this crap to a video of mine.

isitsub4sub.jpg

Shout out serie with subscribing as a requirement, definitively fishy. Actually, it's a blatant attempt of pseudo sub4sub because there's not even the committment of subscribing back. In a word that comment is disgusting.

Subscribing, being active and liking content. Bleh.

Here is this person's statistics:
isitsub4sub2.jpg

The long plateaus of subscribers trickling away are a bad trend to see in a channel that's supposingly a game channel.

I have gotten a few number of those in my years of youtube, I can see when you are starting out, that it´s tempting to do it, but now it´s just "Why?"!

Hardly worth your time. Shout out videos are becoming a plague of YT. The chance of each person getting one that has followed the instructions is slim. Even if they do get one, the likelihood of those new subscribers watching future videos and being an active part of the subscriber base is even slimmer because they are there for the same reason as everyone else - to get their own shoutout.

Most of the comments I get are from those kind of guys. I recently made a hate video that, at the 1 minute mark, turned from hating gameplay videos (which I don't hate as much as I portrayed in the video) into hating those scummy shoutout spammers. They're straight out preying on these kids.

220px-Spam_can.png

You're going to gain so many active subscribers from his 2000 subs (of which maybe 100 are active, of which maybe 10 are not there for the purpose of winning subs themselves....) shout outs from beginners is such an arrogant method of falsely growing their own channel.

Back