This is why you have to treat your channel as strict business (kind of clickbait... :P )

videoeditgr

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
An interesting article about patreon, I just copy paste what matters for this post:

Despite that, it appears, thanks to the pressure of financial institutions, Patreon is once again cracking down on adult content creators—some of the very people who helped to popularize the platform in the first place.
source: gizmodo.com/why-adult-content-creators-are-mad-at-patreon-1827254676

If I am not wrong, the first popular and good money earning individual person on Youtube was a gamer.

I see recent posts of gamers saying that are let down from MCNs or getting claims on "dublication" etc. etc.

Maybe as a small channel with no earnings (more right with loss (time plus equipment)) I am not the more suitable person to discuss this.

You are on Youtube (everyone)? You want money? ok, only by following Youtube TOS word by word and maximizing every profitable aspect. Just like a business owner. And...

...there goes the fun out of the "hobby" part of uploading....

So for every post asking how to get views or fulltime and so, there is a question asked back:

"are you ready to work your channel as a business?"

PLEASE NOTICE: NOT A PERSONAL ATTACK ON ANYONE! I AM NOT REFFERING TO GAMERS BUT TO YOUTUBING IN GENERAL. DON'T FORGET THAT COMPANIES RULE AND CHANGE THE RULES WHENEVER THEY LOSE PROFIT.