This is the Police [GAME REVIEW]

WarriorDan

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber

As part of my continuing game review series, I review the card-based action-strategy game "This is the Police".

I would greatly appreciate any feedback and support offered, and would love it if you took the time to check this video out, but please don't click on my video just to ask me to sub-4-sub. I'm just a small content creator hoping to build up a reputation as a game review channel. I'm not trying to make accusations, but sub-4-sub comments have been an off-and-on problem on my channel, and I've had my comments filter auto-flag these comments as spam.

FawX

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Just like your more recent Killing Floor video, great video man. Keep this series alive because so far I am enjoying it. Great to listen to while browsing. I personally owned and played "This is the Police" and thought it done the job in terms of being a strategy based game. But like you mentioned, nothing about the characters or the story pulled me into the world. Solid review man keep up the good work.

WarriorDan

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Just like your more recent Killing Floor video, great video man. Keep this series alive because so far I am enjoying it. Great to listen to while browsing. I personally owned and played "This is the Police" and thought it done the job in terms of being a strategy based game. But like you mentioned, nothing about the characters or the story pulled me into the world. Solid review man keep up the good work.
Cliché as it sounds, you wouldn't believe how much it means to hear that you enjoy watching my videos in the background. Tbh, I've long had confidence issues with my voice, so it's always relieving to hear that you feel comfortable enough listening to it in the background of whatever you're doing. (As long as you aren't using it as a turn-on for p**n, I won't mind! Jk.) ;)