This ASMR NEEDS to STOP

Justine

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
I have nothing against ASMR, in fact I actually really like it cause it helps me sleep! HOWEVER when you are clearly going against or in the grey area of going against Youtubes Terms of Service and Community Guidelines then you really just gotta stop. Please. You don't normally eat a banana like that.
ASMR isn't inherently sexual, however it can be and if it is it really DOESN'T belong on Youtube.

Reactions: UhoohExtra

UhoohExtra

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Ok I was preparing a strong defence to your threatening to take away asmr from the interweb.. I'm sure the youtoob peoples would ban them if they really were bad ladies?!. Maybe they just like to promote healthy eating?. Plenty of fruits and veggies may help reduce the risk of many diseases, including heart disease, high blood pressure, and some cancers. Vitamins & Minerals. Fruits and veg are rich in vitamins and minerals that help you feel healthy and energized and Justine wants to take it away !!!!!!

THEN 7:08 onwards happened! and officially makes you the winner of this argument

Reactions: Justine

Justine

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Ok I was preparing a strong defence to your threatening to take away asmr from the interweb.. I'm sure the youtoob peoples would ban them if they really were bad ladies?!. Maybe they just like to promote healthy eating?. Plenty of fruits and veggies may help reduce the risk of many diseases, including heart disease, high blood pressure, and some cancers. Vitamins & Minerals. Fruits and veg are rich in vitamins and minerals that help you feel healthy and energized and Justine wants to take it away !!!!!!

THEN 7:08 onwards happened! and officially makes you the winner of this argument
I hope I really didn't come across as wanting to take ASMR as a whole away! Like I said in the video, I actually have nothing wrong with ASMR in general, I actually use it to fall asleep a lot! What I do have an issue with is the over sexualization that some people use under the title of ASMR to get attention for sucking on (instead of eating normally) a banana or just doing anything overly sexual. And I genuinely don't put it passed youtube to let these videos slip by despite how sexual they are; the last one I showed that literally showed a persons genitals has no restrictions on it so Youtube is pretty laidback over certain categories or niches on their site, but that's just my opinion.

And yeah, theres totally different layers to it and I'm genuinely surprised that the content I showed from 7:08 and on hasn't had anything serious happen to it since the videos were originally posted.

Fost

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Other
I have nothing against ASMR, in fact I actually really like it cause it helps me sleep! HOWEVER when you are clearly going against or in the grey area of going against Youtubes Terms of Service and Community Guidelines then you really just gotta stop. Please. You don't normally eat a banana like that.
ASMR isn't inherently sexual, however it can be and if it is it really DOESN'T belong on Youtube.
Thats a thing?:O_o2: