Thinking of Starting a Vlog Channel

Should I start a Vlogging Channel?

• Yes, I want to see some new content!

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • No, keep what you are doing going!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

XardicPenguin

A Flightless Bird. What Do You Want To Know?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
Hey guys, as most of you know, I mainly only do videogames and let's plays. I am actually thinking of starting a Vlog Channel where I talk about trendy topics and people can request things. Since the most feedback I get are on my 2 Vlogs I did on my gaming channel, I figure this may be a better idea.

If I do start this, I have an idea for a video series I will start on Wednesdays, along with other segments as well.

It just seems a lot more fun to be myself and make shorter, sweeter, more entertaining videos that get more feedback than to post long ones and have people just like the video and move on. I want to get engaged and grow my audience through collaberation :)

Does this sound like a good idea? Would you guys support me?

Reactions: Leigh Norris

Lin

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Looks like you have already made a channel for it :eek: but just thought that this might add to the conversation. I am thinking of doing a topic channel and then a vlog channel. My initial thought is keeping them separate, but then I am also thinking what about leave both in the same channel so that it is content rich? Like, let's say I do the topic channel on Tuesday and then I do a Vlog on Thursday or something. So instead of hopping from one channel to another, I can keep them in one place.

Keep us posted about how your channels are doing though! :eek: I'd like to know how 2 channels will turn out.

Reactions: XardicPenguin

XardicPenguin

A Flightless Bird. What Do You Want To Know?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
I started the Vlog Channel for those of you who said I should :) You can check out the thread, or look at it directly from here:

Code:
http://www.youtube.com/MrPenguinVlogs