Gaming Thinking of Starting a Group

Ned

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Why are you posting this here? This is nothing more then spam to me, because this is in no way related to this thread.
Please read up the forum rules. You're not allowed to advertise your channel outside the Video Promo forums.
I'm not promoting my channel. If anything i am letting others know about my thread if they would like to add their collaboration with ours. Its about joining forces. So it is related to this thread.

C

Caber

I'm not promoting my channel. If anything i am letting others know about my thread if they would like to add their collaboration with ours. Its about joining forces. So it is related to this thread.

That's not related to the thread, this thread is about getting together a gaming group to do videos together, not find channels where anyone can post. Your intentions may have been good to you, but all you are doing is promoting your channel.

Ned

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Please read up the forum rules. You're not allowed to advertise your channel outside the Video Promo forums.
And regarding your message "contains promotional content (a video posted for the purposes of promoting it, a solicitation requesting others to view your channel/content, sub4sub, like for like etc". Excuse me but where did i link to my channel or post a video?[DOUBLEPOST=1371528898,1371528647][/DOUBLEPOST]
That's not related to the thread, this thread is about getting together a gaming group to do videos together, not find channels where anyone can post. Your intentions may have been good to you, but all you are doing is promoting your channel.
I linked to a thread. I didn't link to a channel. I didn't even name a channel. Even in my original thread, there isn't a link to a channel.

C

Caber

And regarding your message "contains promotional content (a video posted for the purposes of promoting it, a solicitation requesting others to view your channel/content, sub4sub, like for like etc". Excuse me but where did i link to my channel or post a video?[DOUBLEPOST=1371528898,1371528647][/DOUBLEPOST]
I linked to a thread. I didn't link to a channel. I didn't even name a channel. Even in my original thread, there isn't a link to a channel.

You didn't link to a channel, no. But the purpose of the original message was to advertise your channel. I didn't say you linked to a channel.

Ned

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
You didn't link to a channel, no. But the purpose of the original message was to advertise your channel. I didn't say you linked to a channel.
No the purpose of the post was to see if anyone in this thread would be interested in collaborating what they are starting with what i am. Perhaps a different approach to "wording" my post would have been helpful.

MacJezza

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Right......well this certainly is quite the debacle; I think I shall be a part of this posse of gamers.

Reina

YTT's Grey Warden
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
And in that thread, you named the channel & even made it clear that it'll help promote anyone who joins up with you:
Imagine a channel with all kinds of awesome, well made, quality videos, that attracts various types of people, which can help you promote yourself, to audiences that normally you can not reach.

That channel is JINX.I have created a new channel, JINX (entertainment).
Also, you rudely hijacked SpectralK's thread by coming in here to post a link to your thread. If you wanted to work together with him, it'd have been more polite to ask if he wanted to join up with you since you don't know if he'd say yes or no to your offer yet.

Reactions: KGATV

Slowlist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director
this sounds really cool, i see there was a little incident on the thread are you still doing this now?

Ned

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
And in that thread, you named the channel & even made it clear that it'll help promote anyone who joins up with you:

Also, you rudely hijacked SpectralK's thread by coming in here to post a link to your thread. If you wanted to work together with him, it'd have been more polite to ask if he wanted to join up with you since you don't know if he'd say yes or no to your offer yet.
Excuse me but i didn't "rudely hijack" the thread. If anything you derailed this thread. We could have discussed this privately.

this sounds really cool, i see there was a little incident on the thread are you still doing this now?
I'm sure the OP is still doing what was originally said.

I'm still up for a collab, if you guys are interested.

Good luck with the group!! SpectralK :)[DOUBLEPOST=1371542842,1371542043][/DOUBLEPOST]Reina Why has my thread been deleted? Is that temporary or permanent?

MoD1982

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
So ignoring the derailing(and if a certain someone quotes this post to argue he hasn't, I'm hitting the report button quicker than you'd like) I'm now curious. Who's actually interested in helping Spectral out here?

Reactions: Watson690