Gaming Thinking of Starting a Group

Cay

Ytalks Reviewer
Reaction score
It's interesting you are wanting to do this because me and a few others have created a group just like this, would you like to join us? there's about 7 of us on a communtiy channel and its gonna be fun

Watson690

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
There's 5 of us not including RL friends and guests we regularly collab with
5 NOT including RL friends and guests? I can count 6, with the possible extension to 8 that we collab with....[DOUBLEPOST=1371511033,1371510982][/DOUBLEPOST]
I think I'd definitely be interested in some sort of PVP series, ala Mindcrack's UHC.
Hmmm, get our group against another group, in an all on all UHC series? ;)

C

Caber

I think we've been quite lucky with our lil group so far, dude. We mesh well. And I know exactly which friend you're referring to that wouldn't fit in ;D

To the OP: I'm not able to speak for Watson but I'd certainly be up for some sort of collaboration in the future with people, the only problem I have is I've got a list longer than my arm of smaller/new channels wanting to do a collab with me and so I've had to start telling people "get bigger, say about 50 subs, and talk to me then". I want to see people put at least some effort into growing their channel, this stems from a really bad experience with a Minecraft collab as the guy we were working with was terrible and didn't want to make friends, he just wanted to make his channel grow.
I take it as a compliment that I've had so many approaches, and it frustrates me to see so many threads like this go unanswered when the potential for a small group definitely exists within the YTT forums. Hell, I've even commented elsewhere about how more Minecrafters should hook up for an epic mega series.

So in summary I applaud your thread good sir, it's awesome to see someone finally stand up and say "dudes, come play with me!" If you get sufficient numbers and your group actually works as a long-term group then I think I'd definitely be interested in some sort of PVP series, ala Mindcrack's UHC. There's 5 of us not including RL friends and guests we regularly collab with. Hopefully that should be a little bit of an incentive to find a good group? :)

I really just want to have fun with people, but all of my friends never have the time for it. Basically though, I thought it would awesome if people would want to do this with me, but I can never find decent enough people into the idea. Hell, I can't even find a partner to do videos with. But yeah, I'm going to try my best to find more people to do this with, and hope that it all works out in the long run ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1371511211,1371511136][/DOUBLEPOST]
It's interesting you are wanting to do this because me and a few others have created a group just like this, would you like to join us? there's about 7 of us on a communtiy channel and its gonna be fun

I would love to, but I was looking for more of seperate channels. Like, I don't want people to upload to one main channel, I just want people who know each other to record together :)

But sure, I might check it out. Send me a conversation with a little bit more info, and how I can contact you further.[DOUBLEPOST=1371511269][/DOUBLEPOST]
5 NOT including RL friends and guests? I can count 6, with the possible extension to 8 that we collab with....[DOUBLEPOST=1371511033,1371510982][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hmmm, get our group against another group, in an all on all UHC series? ;)

Sounds sexy c: My one good friend who doesn't record is basically obsessed with UHC, keeps trying to get me to do it.

Watson690

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Sounds sexy c: My one good friend who doesn't record is basically obsessed with UHC, keeps trying to get me to do it.
Haha, I've never actually played UHC before (or even thought about getting hold of the mod) but I watch the hell out of Mindcrack UHC. Secretly hoping Milbee does well ;)

C

Caber

Haha, I've never actually played UHC before (or even thought about getting hold of the mod) but I watch the hell out of Mindcrack UHC. Secretly hoping Milbee does well ;)

I've done it a couple of times, once with a few friends, and then I did a public one. I won the one with my friends, and I lost the public one. But yeah, it's much harder then it looks ;~;

MoD1982

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
5 NOT including RL friends and guests? I can count 6, with the possible extension to 8 that we collab with....
Five regulars - me, thee, 4040, Tort and DF are the regulars. Then add in Lewis as a guest; Mike, Redsins and Dan-Dan wanna join in; Mirtai's gonna join in too soon - that's 9. And of course Mrs Wallowitz(sp?) every now and again.

Reactions: Watson690

Watson690

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Five regulars - me, thee, 4040, Tort and DF are the regulars. Then add in Lewis as a guest; Mike, Redsins and Dan-Dan wanna join in; Mirtai's gonna join in too soon - that's 9. And of course Mrs Wallowitz(sp?) every now and again.
You said not including them 5 though. And it's Larma_B0y or Larma when you're online dammit!

Ned

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Guys ive started a channel. The aim is to promote your channel.
have a look.

yttalk.com/threads/new-channel-featuring-you-worlwide-collab.64463/

I've had a great response plenty of room for more!

C

Caber

have a look.

Why are you posting this here? This is nothing more then spam to me, because this is in no way related to this thread.

Reina

YTT's Grey Warden
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
have a look.

Please read up the forum rules. You're not allowed to advertise your channel outside the Video Promo forums.