Thinking of getting an HDPVR ?

shadowenigmatv

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
If your thinking of getting a HDPVR but struggling to choose which one to buy i would like to recommend you get the "Elgato Game capture HD". It's small, simple and easy to use, it dosent take up any space and the interface to the free downloadable software is great. This was my first HDPVR, and after a few days i was an expert at the software, it's that easy.
Anyway that's just what i recommend if your a beginner like me. Hope this helps anyone :)
Only get one if you really are into making videos, some make youtube videos but get bored, remember PVRs are exspensive so don't waste your money if your a small channel. Start with something small and build up like I did :)

unknown_userr433436365

Networks and GFX Expert :)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Only get one if you really are into making videos, some make youtube videos but get bored, remember PVRs are exspensive so don't waste your money if your a small channel. Start with something small and build up like I did :)
<720p quality will get you no where on an already way over saturated market....

PandaStyle

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I just bought a Hauppauge HD PVR 2 Gaming Edition and I love it! It's simple to use but the only issue I have with it, is that it doesn't record my own voice in game. I don't know if that is common with all PVRs or just the one that I bought. Instead, if I'm going to just post gameplay without commentary, I record my voice in-game with Audacity and overlay it in the rendering process.