Thinking of getting an HDPVR ?

ProjectPastaCast

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
If your thinking of getting a HDPVR but struggling to choose which one to buy i would like to recommend you get the "Elgato Game capture HD". It's small, simple and easy to use, it dosent take up any space and the interface to the free downloadable software is great. This was my first HDPVR, and after a few days i was an expert at the software, it's that easy.
Anyway that's just what i recommend if your a beginner like me. Hope this helps anyone :)

unknown_user0032

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
If your thinking of getting a HDPVR but struggling to choose which one to buy i would like to recommend you get the "Elgato Game capture HD". It's small, simple and easy to use, it dosent take up any space and the interface to the free downloadable software is great. This was my first HDPVR, and after a few days i was an expert at the software, it's that easy.
Anyway that's just what i recommend if your a beginner like me. Hope this helps anyone :)
I'm buying one of those in a few days myself :) pricey but worth it in the long run. I really want to do xbox gaming, and this is the best option. Gonna be awesome!

Reactions: ProjectPastaCast

ProjectPastaCast

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
I'm buying one of those in a few days myself :) pricey but worth it in the long run. I really want to do xbox gaming, and this is the best option. Gonna be awesome!
Yea i use it for my xbox too :)
Originally i thought it was pricey but i got it as a christmas present. Defiantly worth it in the long run as it's only been out for just over a year :)

unknown_userr433436365

Networks and GFX Expert :)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Roxio HD Pro, smaller than the elgato, better than the elgato, cheaper than the elgato :)

Josh Henry

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
I went with the Hauppauge HDPVR 2 Gaming Edition. I really like it!

Razer

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
HD PVR's are worth the buy, I think. I would recommend getting one