Thinking of a name...help please

Skyler Henricks

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I'm trying to think of the name for a channel that I will be spreading Scripture but in the way that I process and understand it and hoping to translate it in a way that almost anyone can understand the true meaning behind it...in the hopes that people will come to learn and ask questions and we can grow together..
the only idea I have so far is Christ Style....but I was thinking like Modern Christian.. or really anything that is catchy and will get people interested...

Skyler Henricks

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Funny but not really the feel I was going for..Thank you though!

spartanfit1

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
How bout: Sky Scripture or Henricks Scripture?

Skyler Henricks

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
How bout: Sky Scripture or Henricks Scripture?
I like it and not bad but since it's going to be me some other like minded Christians and a pastor or two, I kind of wanted to keep it neutral and actually I came up with a name, feel free to post your opinion not that it will make me change my mind lol but the name of the channel is going to be Bible Buff. Buff is a synonm for Disciple so it's catchy people will remember it and possibly even stumble upon it while looking for other stuff which would be perfect!! Also, I do like to workout and believe that being fit is part of being a disciple so it's kind of a double play on words with a double meaning! Hope you like it, there is no content there yet so if you search for it, it'll be empty but hoping to have my intro video done this weekend and first bit of content ready for next week. Sorry if that was too much promotion for the channel (trying not to break the rules)

spartanfit1

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I like it and not bad but since it's going to be me some other like minded Christians and a pastor or two, I kind of wanted to keep it neutral and actually I came up with a name, feel free to post your opinion not that it will make me change my mind lol but the name of the channel is going to be Bible Buff. Buff is a synonm for Disciple so it's catchy people will remember it and possibly even stumble upon it while looking for other stuff which would be perfect!! Also, I do like to workout and believe that being fit is part of being a disciple so it's kind of a double play on words with a double meaning! Hope you like it, there is no content there yet so if you search for it, it'll be empty but hoping to have my intro video done this weekend and first bit of content ready for next week. Sorry if that was too much promotion for the channel (trying not to break the rules)
I like it. Forget my ideas lol:thumbsup2: