Thinking about my channel! Happy but Stuck in few things

GeniePurple

Genie is a diamond but also fun and random
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hello dudes \m/ I been wondering about this for a few days and i trying to understand it but my head can't get around it for some reason..

Ok i make contents every Once a week as i work at 9 to 7 everyday. Cool i got 45 cool awesome subs ..love you dudes but i can't seem to get around how i boast my videos around to get more loyal subs...Tired with the subsforsub as it don't work.... and i know i am improving and learning each time to make my video good...

Been a youtuber for 4 or 5 months and it been cool, awesome ...fuuuunnnn .. Goal for this year would like to reach 100 subs And for next year 1000 upwards.....but i feel i not showcasing my work around or i might be Lameeee.... and i hear few people getting 100 subs or more in a week a within a month.... How do you do it? any advice...????

PLUS I NEED NEW IDEAS FOR VIDEOS TO DO, CAN YOU HELP ME?

georgia grace

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
i'm hardly an authority on any of this but it seems that promoting on social media and knowing and using good SEO is key in reaching new people :) in the strategies and technique advice forum, there's tons of advice on how to improve your tags, titles, and thumbnails so that you come up in more searches and more people come across your channel. best of luck!

Reactions: GeniePurple

Kush Patel

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Like how... Give me an example?
Make sure you are using tags that are frequently searched, so if you have a music video, put in famous singers and bands. If you do makeup, look for trends and use those in tags. It will make it more likely people will stumble across your video

Reactions: GeniePurple

GucciCarry

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Your first mistake is doing subforsub. Don't ever do that.

GeniePurple

Genie is a diamond but also fun and random
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Your first mistake is doing subforsub. Don't ever do that.
Yeah i know that, don't do that again.. Actually only check people work who actually was good and was worth subscribing..