Thinking about doing an ABOUT ME Video....FINALLY

Freshly Finished

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Hey everyone!!

So im pondering the idea about doing an about me video for my channel. over the last couple years I have done really nothing but film videos and music videos on my channel and nothing to give my viewers a chance to get to know who i actually am. i mean im pretty sure the only time you see me on my channel is my profile photo lol. So what I am asking here is what would you guys like to know!?!? what are some questions you would put in the video for me to answer and what are some interesting things you have put in your about me videos!?! feel free to share links (or however you can get me to your about you videos) so i can take a look and get some ideas! THANKS!!

daniel burgio

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
You could do a video about your setup and who you are. And then do a bunch of dramatic shots of yourself with music. You have to. You could cut them in after covering each major topic. I would.

Freshly Finished

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
awesome! Thanks for the tips guys :) Im actually working on my latest video right now, hoping to have it all color corrected and color graded by the end of the day today. Not a get to know me video, but a pretty fun one for sure!

Detline

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Would like to watch it :)! Are you going to film yourself with your GH4 :D? or more like a draw my life / animation video?

Conight

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
What city do you live in? its so... BIG \(O.O)/ (im from england nothings big here XD)