Think I'm ready?

Th3StuffShow

YTtalk Monster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
having recently hit my 1 year mark, and noticing my average daily views increase, I'm thinking of trying to apply to a network for a second time, but I'm wondering if I should wait or not. anyone care to check my channel and give me your opinion?

Also, if you do think I should apply, what network do you think would best fit me?

Thanks guys

Reactions: L.G.

L.G.

God is Good! :D
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Gamer
having recently hit my 1 year mark, and noticing my average daily views increase, I'm thinking of trying to apply to a network for a second time, but I'm wondering if I should wait or not. anyone care to check my channel and give me your opinion?

Also, if you do think I should apply, what network do you think would best fit me?

Thanks guys
First I wanna say congrats on your 1 year anniversary on YouTube!
Secondly I would say go for it you never know until you try!
Try applying for different networks that way if one turns you down, you can go to another one! (thats what I did)

Try going for VisionTV Network! That who Me and @VoiceofVanessa are Partnered by!

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am surprised you are not one already, your content is excellent and original and the quality is good, you regularly release them and get decent amounts of views too. I think Fullscreen would be good for you to apply to as theyre meant to be 70/30, I am not sure if it varies on a per channel basis though.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
If he does get accepted by Fullscreen, ask your partner manager to go a little lower. I have heard they lower it to around 80/20 if you ask :cool:

Sent from my HTC VLE_U via SSHHSPY HQ
I am quite sure I have heard that too, it doesnt seem too bad at all considering some are 50/50 etc

Reactions: Clayton Condon

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Lol yeah I think when youve been told youre accepted it just will feel cheeky requesting they pay you more of all things, its like being excited for a new job, securing it and then asking for a raise just after saying youre hired :D

Itskamren

JEANYUSS
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I think you should wait longer and just get direct partnership. I personally dont trust networks(not to say that some of them arent legitimate) but its more worth it in the long run to get one with youtube.

Th3StuffShow

YTtalk Monster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think you should wait longer and just get direct partnership. I personally dont trust networks(not to say that some of them arent legitimate) but its more worth it in the long run to get one with youtube.
Well the only thing with that is that, that could take a long time. Also, if I go a year or two without any help from a network or even YouTube itself, then I'm on my own for promotion. If it's about money and the "long run", then I see it this way. I either stay solo with low views and subs and make little to no money, or I join a network and get more subs and more views with more money in return. Besides these contracts are not for always are they? Why couldn't someone start off with a network and then eventually move on to being partnered with YouTube itself?[DOUBLEPOST=1348432944,1348432890][/DOUBLEPOST]Also thanks everyone, I guess i have nothing to loose but to try and apply a second time. I'll try to google the sites myself, but if anyone has the addresses handy I'd much appreciate it. Thanks!

paskyskiesss

I'm a peacock flying into a rainbow!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger
With your stats you can get partnered with Socialblade/RPM network.