Things you love about YouTube

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I thought I would start this, who knows maybe we could have one for things we hate too at some point as well, but as the title says, what are the things you love about YouTube? Be it the people, the atmosphere, the subscribers, the views, the cheques :D

For me it is definitely the community, it is extremely diverse with people from all kinds of backgrounds doing all kinds of different stuff and I like seeing what you all come up with.

Another thing would have to be how online video is the new way of communicating online and YouTube stands above any other site allowing this to happen.

How about you? Cmon, share a little YouTube lurve with us all :)

Reactions: Vicboss

VlogRays

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
What you said! For sure! But I really like making the videos and the video editing too. I'm kinda p****d at myself for not getting into it earlier in life that's for sure. I wish I knew this in high school.

Reactions: Kath and Vicboss

Vicboss

The Man who sold the world
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
For me it was just other youtubers that i loved and i just watched and watched and was truely Entertained i stopped watching TV cause of youtube! but i never even thought about uploading our own videos....so i guess what i like the most is the Concept of Making videos and having People you've never even met before like and enjoy them or dislike them or whatever! that right there is just really cool for me. by the way Ray your Picture is bloody epic!!

VlogRays

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
For me it was just other youtubers that i loved and i just watched and watched and was truely Entertained i stopped watching TV cause of youtube! but i never even thought about uploading our own videos....so i guess what i like the most is the Concept of Making videos and having People you've never even met before like and enjoy them or dislike them or whatever! that right there is just really cool for me. by the way Ray your Picture is bloody epic!!
Yea this too man! I hardly watch tv now haha. I really liked watching AVGN and Nostalgia Critic and that's what got me to start video editing. And thanks dude!

Reactions: Michael and Vicboss

Vicboss

The Man who sold the world
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yea this too man! I hardly watch tv now haha. I really liked watching AVGN and Nostalgia Critic and that's what got me to start video editing. And thanks dude!
AVGN is all i watch now haha ...too bad i've almost seen everything hes got :( once im done i'll probably move on to nostalgia critic!

Reactions: itsameray

VlogRays

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
AVGN is all i watch now haha ...too bad i've almost seen everything hes got :( once im done i'll probably move on to nostalgia critic!
Same here...just waiting on the movie now. Critic is funny too. But AVGN is KING!

Reactions: Vicboss

Kath

True Wub :wub:
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I can't remember the last time I watched TV since I started Youtube. The thing I love about Youtube is that there are no commercials. Sure, there are a few ads here and there...but nothing like on Television. I love the excitement of it all "How many views will I get today? How many comments? How many Subs? Are people going to like this video?" I love connecting with people...watching people from all around the world express themselves into a camera........I love how easy it is to look up a song and hear it on the spot..then you can go find the lyrics to a song. I love the variety on youtube! Musicians/Vloggers/Ranters/Comedians/Critiques/How To...the list goes on and on. So yea...that's what I love about it :)

Voice of Vanessa

Dimple-Smiles <3
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I love having a creative outlet to pour my ideas and thoughts into...Youtube allows me to show people who I really am..and I get to make friends as welll...I love youtube :3