Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Things to Consider when Joining a network/Choosing the right one

Discussion in 'YouTube Networks, Monetization and Partnerships' started by JustFlames, Apr 27, 2013.

1. PremiumTuber
    Cash:
    $19
    Thanks man for the advice do you know any networks that allow small youtubers??

2. Orkun
    Cash:
    $1
    I have 3 years contract with Machinima , but i want to leave them now , is there a way to do that?

3. Daniel
    YTtalk's Juicy Lemon
    Cash:
    $45
    No, your locked-in until that 3 years is over. However, you could try contact support and ask them to release you early. Though I would highly doubt it.

4. lanceq
    Cash:
    $26
    Good thread :)

5. iS-iPad
    Super Poster
    Cash:
    $39
    I'm looking at different networks right now and this defiantly helps out heaps :)

6. ben martin
    Cash:
    $35
    How do I join a network? Or do networks come to you?

7. Jack1505
    PandaMan
    Cash:
    $0
    What if it's a good CPM but bad everything else. What's the summary to figure out if it's worth

8. bethran
    Cash:
    $1
    I AM SO GLAD TO COME ACROSS THIS....I IGNORANTLY JOINED MUSIC NATION NETWORK ON AUGUST..AND I HAVE EARNED WAY ABOVE THEIR PAYMENT THRESHOLD 150USD. MY NET EARNING IS WAY ABOVE THE 150USD , BUT THEY HAVE REFUSED TO RELEASE MY MONEY.
    FIRST, I WAS NOT ALLOWED TO VIEW MY ACCOUNT STATEMENT ON THEIR DASHBOARD. EACH TIME I TRIED CLICKING THE SECTION TO VIEW MY STATEMENT...THE SYSTEM WILL FORCEFULLY KICK ME OUT....I DECIDED TO COMPLAIN TO THEM ABOUT THIS...THAT AS A PARTNER, I OUGHT TO KNOW WHEN I AM AM SUPPOSED TO BE PAID IN ORDER TO HELP ME PLAN MY BUSINESS.
    I LIVE AND PAY BILLS THROUGH MY EARNING ON YOUTUBE ALONE...NO OTHER JOB.
    I FEEL MUSIC NATION IS A SCAM, DOES ANY BODY HERE HAVE A WAY OUT FOR ME? YOUTUBE SUPORT TEAMS THROUGH SO MANY REPLIES TO MY COMPLAINS THAT THEIR HANDS ARE TIED THAT THERE IS NOTHING THEY CAN DO .
    WHAT DO I DO??