Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Things to Consider when Joining a network/Choosing the right one

Discussion in 'YouTube Networks, Monetization and Partnerships' started by JustFlames, Apr 27, 2013.

1. OwenBennett
    Cash:
    $28
    Networks are good if they give you a high revshare! Missed that out ;) , 60/40 is alot worse than those network's with 80/20, Other than that good thread!

2. Wenry
    Loving YTtalk
    Cash:
    $86
    Gosh this a whole new part of Youtube for me to learn. This will be difficult. I have a question. Do networks ever come to the youtubers and offer contracts or do the youtubers have to apply everytime?

3. Parallax Abstraction
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $68

It can go either way. I've been approached by two sub-networks via YouTube PM but I haven't decided if I want to engage with them or not yet. From what I've read, the well-regarded networks usually expect you to apply, mostly because they're big enough that they don't need to seek out new members. If you are approached for recruitment, it will likely either be by a brand new network or a sub-network of a bigger one that's looking to add new members. There's nothing wrong with these kinds of places on their face at all but if you do choose to talk to them, make sure you ask lots of questions and thoroughly read your contract before agreeing to it.

4. Marister
    Cash:
    $5
    Thanks man nice thread really helpful

5. scobel
    Cash:
    $38
    Hello,

How many subscribes, views I need to have to join some gaming partnership? Every network have license for games or only few biggest ones?

6. karlsanada10
    Monthly Video Game Giveaway on my channel now!
    Cash:
    $100
    No one has a license for games. Subscribers don't matter. Views matters though. I suggest you apply for partnership when you have 1000 views per day.

7. scobel
    Cash:
    $38
    Thanks a lot for your answer. I was asking about game license but maybe I used wrong words. I read somewhere in this forum that on some network you can make videos from games like call of duty. So my answer is in every network I can do them ?

8. karlsanada10
    Monthly Video Game Giveaway on my channel now!
    Cash:
    $100
    ^yes, you can do them. You just need to have commentaries.

9. scobel
    Cash:
    $38
    Ok. Thanks for help. Your information was very usefull and I think that I know how to use it now. If I'm in network can I also receive mail that ads won't appear until I show some documets to prove that I can commercialy use video?

10. Riley Owen
    That Aussie Vlogger
    Cash:
    $62
    Really great thread. Now I understand all the things (like CPM and that). Thanks! :)