THINGS THAT YOU SHOULD NEVER DO ON YOUTUBE!!

Its Ryan

Youtuber?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys!! I have some tips for you guys and I think that it can really help you go to the right path on youtube!! Here are some things that you should never do on youtube!!
1) NEVER SUB FOR SUB!!!
2) Don't spam big youtubers hoping that you can get subs. Don't even spam on any site cuz you get hate for that.
3) Don't scam people on forums and other sites. It can ruin your reputation.
4) Never ever give up cuz you will be famous one day. I know that is a strong statement, but if you keep pushing and working you can do it. If you stop you will never know where you could have gone.

I HOPE THIS HELPED YOU OUT!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys!! I have some tips for you guys and I think that it can really help you go to the right path on youtube!! Here are some things that you should never do on youtube!!
1) NEVER SUB FOR SUB!!!
2) Don't spam big youtubers hoping that you can get subs. Don't even spam on any site cuz you get hate for that.
3) Don't scam people on forums and other sites. It can ruin your reputation.
4) Never ever give up cuz you will be famous one day. I know that is a strong statement, but if you keep pushing and working you can do it. If you stop you will never know where you could have gone.

I HOPE THIS HELPED YOU OUT!!!
good tips and sub4sub really angers me muhahaha

Reactions: TheFallenNightmare
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
me too when someone does that if you sub to me ill sub back 500 accounts i go insane :banghead:
:banghead2: oh I hear that it is awful I mean I haven't experienced it personally yet but I have seen hard working youtubers get comments like that and I'm like how rude!

Reactions: BMHD

TheFallenNightmare

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Reactions: myersdramapony