THINGS THAT PEOPLE HATE ON YT (NEVER DO THEM!)

Mirandapanda

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The heading of this article reminds me of one of those dreadful clickbait articles "Things people hate... NEVER DO THEM!" :bounce:

But you're right. People hate these things. No one should do them.

Brodie

YTTalk Shape Shifter
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director, Comedian, Designer
I feel like the whole sub4sub thing is kinda dead by this point? I remember when it was very prevalent a few years back lol

Justine

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Lets not forget about the clickbait thats all over Youtube at the moment!
Like we all want to get more views but the clickbait has been crazy lately; for example I saw a back to school video with like a half naked school girl in it like??? What???? How is that relevant to you talking about how you won't be able to upload because of school???
Idk a lot of stuff that some youtubers are doing for views is super annoying to me lately.

Mirandapanda

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I feel like the whole sub4sub thing is kinda dead by this point? I remember when it was very prevalent a few years back lol
Nah it's still a thing, for me and the people I know at least. Most of my IG and a lot of my youtube is filled with sub4sub comments. Wish it would die though. I'm tired of my channel subscriber count getting inflated by people expecting me to sub4sub only for them to unsubscribe.

Reactions: Blunt Brittany

BearScar

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Oh god how i hate click bait

iGM

That Scottish Guy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Another tip I want to throw in here, just as a general rule...
Don't be a d**k. Simple as that. Oh and those people that ask for subscribers, likes and comments at the start of the video? p**s me off. At the end? Sure. At the start? Maybe it is just me that finds this annoying? Also, people that spam annotations. That is another one.

TCME

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Just curious when click bait becomes click bait and thus taboo, my girlfriend has kindly posed with a couple of the axes we have made, in one video she can be seen swinging it at a lump of wood, but in the other she only features on the thumbnail with the axe, does this constitute click bait? are people going to be upset if they see the video and she isnt in it? click bait annoys me too and i would hate to be upsetting our viewers like this yet it seems to be helping with the views so do we just carry on and wait for the complaints?

Rafij Rahman Rohan

Be Yourself
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
If you want to be the best hater follow these steps.....hahaha....great tips bro...keep up the good work :)

luckee

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
I honestly don't understand other people doing the Sub for Sub method, they can't gain a real subscribers for that even if they got subscribers, I am 100% sure that they aren't going to watch their videos. I am for quality subscribers than quantity. What are they aiming for to get a huge subscribers? I don't get it.

Yoursharkfriend

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer
1. I hate sub4sub, they don't even sub back so what's the point?
2. Messages or comments saying hey cool videos etc come check my videos out CANT STAND THOSE. I'm petty af so you bet your butt I'm not going to now
3. Click bait -_-
4. "Let's get this video X amount of likes"