Things that Actually Tear Your Channel DOWN

Rehannah

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So you're trying to make it big, like we all are. Sometimes you get desperate and you try extreme measures to bring your views UP, your subscribers UP or likes UP. The following desperate measures will only backfire all over your channel:

Sub4sub :help:
The main reason why this backfires is:
- They unsubscribe quickly.
-They don't bring in more subscribers
-They aren't active on your channel
-They spam your channel
-You will have more subscribers than views because those sub4subs aren't interested in your work.
-They say vague comments just for the sake of commenting. nice video
At first you think that it helps but if your channel is based on sub4sub then how many TRUE subscribers have you got?
Spamming other channels :cold:
It's okay to ask people to come to your channel but there's a balance between psycho desperation and advertising. Why this doesn't work:
-People report your comments
-Some people don't even read your comments
-They comment mean things like "Stop the spam, it's disgusting." or "Ugh you reek of desperation"
-For the 5% that actually do come to your channel, they don't like what they see

NOTE:
To help with that, have a BIO/ description, have a good thumbnail for all your videos, post at least 5 videos so they can have a marathon, have a profile picture and a cover photo. Also have a general idea of your content so that you will attract people with different interests. Don't do the same old boring thing.
Posting a video every day :hot:
Your channel needs some time for subscribers to catch up on what they missed. If you do want to upload every day at least have a week off from video uploading. Why this fails:

-Subscribers miss out on some videos
-They don't watch videos because they have a pile of others to watch
-They miss out important information like collabs, contests, new channels, etc.
-They won't like, comment or share often unless the video is REALLY good because they have other videos to watch or they previously shared your video on social media and don't want to have your videos pile up there either.

Good luck and remember
-Don't sub4sub, have a better way to persuade people to become subscribers
-Don't spam because you might get blocked by a potential subscriber
-Leave time for your subs and views to grow.
-Don't bombard the viewers with 30 videos in a month.
-Regularly have new content to attract new people
:welldone:

Jawad Soomro

I'm a Human!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
I follow all these
I never spam
I don't do sub4sub
I don't post videos everyday. I give time to viewers to watch my videos
I upload attractive videos :D
I am consistent as well :D

Reactions: BillyVlogsTV

Rehannah

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
─────────────────────────────────█────── ───███████████████████████████████████── ──███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒███████████─ ──██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒███████▓▓██▒▒▒▒██ ──█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██████████▓▓▓▓▓██▒▒▒▒██ ─██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒▒▒▒▒██ ─██▒▒▒▒██▒▒▒██▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▒▒▒▒▒█─ ─██▒▒▒▒███▒███▒▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▒▒▒▒▒██─ ─██▒▒▒▒▒█████▒▒▒██▓▓██████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██─ ─██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▓███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██─ ─██▒██▒██████▒▒▒▒███▓██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██─ ─██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▓▓██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██─ ─██▒▒▒▒█▒█████▒▒▒▒▒██▓▓██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██─ ─██▒▒▒▒███▒▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒██▓███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒███─ ─██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▓███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██── ─██▒▒▒▒███████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒███▓██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██── ─██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▓▓██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██── ─██▒▒▒▒███████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▓▓██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██── ─██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒███████▓▓███▒▒▒▒▒▒██── ─██▒▒▒▒███████▒▒▒███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▒▒▒▒▒██── ─██▒▒▒▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒▒▒▒▒██── ─██▒▒▒▒██████▒▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒▒▒▒██── ─██▒▒▒▒██▒▒▒▒▒███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒▒▒██── ─██▒▒▒▒██████▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒▒▒██── ─██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒▒▒▒██── ──██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▒▒▒▒██── ───██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▒▒▒▒▒▒██── ────█████████████████████████▒▒██████───
───────--──████████████████████████─────

Rehannah

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Posting a video everyday is almost necessary if you do gaming walkthrough's, guides, trophy/achievements ect. Especially with new released games!!!
well of course there are exceptions and everyone lives by their own rules. Do whatever you think will help your channel

Uncivilized Elk

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Posting a video everyday is almost necessary if you do gaming walkthrough's, guides, trophy/achievements ect. Especially with new released games!!!
Most certainly is not. No real reason why you can't post a video every other day or once every 3 days. If a several new games release and you want to get in on the novelty then sure, you can increase your output for that duration of time, but it's certainly nowhere "almost necessary".

FoldingNotes

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Commentator, Animator
Once a week may be a bit long for a tiny channel. Twice a week is good enough as long they are spaced out. Biweekly uploads are fine DURING THE SUMMER. Traffic decreases significantly once school starts. That's when people don't have any time.

Jaguar550

Not without Vakarian!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Most certainly is not. No real reason why you can't post a video every other day or once every 3 days. If a several new games release and you want to get in on the novelty then sure, you can increase your output for that duration of time, but it's certainly nowhere "almost necessary".
Haha keep talking. You obviously don't do gaming video's so you don't know.