Vlog TheNewTalent - A New Collab Channel!

Ryan Billups

Vlogger Person
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey guys! @mikeyb0bs and I are looking for people to join our new Collab channel. If you guys are interested please message me on here or comment below (youtuber thing ;)) We still have 3 spots open so jump on it! Oh and on the channel we will all have a specific day and the first person (whoever has Monday) will introduce the theme for the week and all of us make our videos based on that theme.

Last edited:

sammydeedge

Awkward Geek Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I'm trying to get involved with another vlogging channel, but I'm not certain if we are actually going to do stuff so, yeah I'll put my name in so I at least have one collab channel to be a part of.

Iry

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I'm interested! :dance::bounce:

sammydeedge

Awkward Geek Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Sorry to post again, but I'm going to give the other person an ultimatum regarding the other channel, so I'll have a definitive answer soon.

Ryan Billups

Vlogger Person
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey guys me and mikey will be looking at your videos. @Iry do you have any vlogs? I watched a lot of your comedy skits and they were really funny! I just need to know if you vlog too.

Iry

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hey guys me and mikey will be looking at your videos. @Iry do you have any vlogs? I watched a lot of your comedy skits and they were really funny! I just need to know if you vlog too.
I do vlog… I used to actually mostly do vlogs :)

Ron Mann

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian
I would like to but i don't have wifi and I'm not able to upload weekly! :/

Ryan Billups

Vlogger Person
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
We have already picked our members. If you didn't get chosen don't take it personally and thanks for wanting to do it

Randalynn Ramblin

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I would love to and am 100% in. However, you'd have to forgive my camera quality until christmas when I am getting a very very nice one :)[DOUBLEPOST=1386631863,1386631726][/DOUBLEPOST]ha, just read the last response. Let me know if there's ever a chance I could occasionally be a part.