TheLuchadorLife Channel - A Man's Real Point of View! (please rate content)

Do you like TheLuchadorLife Channel?

• Total voters

VlogRays

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
its a cool idea and a awesome mask. That lady with the boots was hot!!!

The Luchador

Reaction score
Hahaha thanks man! Yeah she had some killer boots and shes pretty well known btw, look her up "Tara Hunt" or "Miss Rogue"! Cheers mate!

Reactions: itsameray

Michael Carlyle

The Active Member!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Reviewer
Hello 'The Luchador', Here is my review of your channel!,

I love you custom background, since it is original and unique!,
You could however add more information into you 'About me' section, since it only tells the viewers when you upload videos and what happens in the videos, Tell them/us about yourself! ;),
You have uploaded a good 19 videos in the three months you've been posting, they've attracted quite a bit of attention (61,000 Views in 2 Weeks!), the only thing you could do is make playlist's to make your uploads more organised!,
As for your videos, Your lighting in your videos is perfect!, so no issues there!,
Your videos are in 1080p HD, so that's great!
I love your Intro+outro, they're very professional! ;)

So that's my review of your channel!, Sorry there isn't much Constructive Feedback.... ;)

Reactions: The Luchador

The Luchador

Reaction score
Hello 'The Luchador', Here is my review of your channel!,

I love you custom background, since it is original and unique!,
You could however add more information into you 'About me' section, since it only tells the viewers when you upload videos and what happens in the videos, Tell them/us about yourself! ;),
You have uploaded a good 19 videos in the three months you've been posting, they've attracted quite a bit of attention (61,000 Views in 2 Weeks!), the only thing you could do is make playlist's to make your uploads more organised!,
As for your videos, Your lighting in your videos is perfect!, so no issues there!,
Your videos are in 1080p HD, so that's great!
I love your Intro+outro, they're very professional! ;)

So that's my review of your channel!, Sorry there isn't much Constructive Feedback.... ;)
Thanks brother! I will create a playlist, I had no idea that people checked them out! And also work the about! haha
Cheers!!