The YTTalk Tag Video....

Jawad Soomro

I'm a Human!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
It was nice to see you, I had never seen you before and thanks for the shoutout, I like seeing people still doing these videos. I wouldnt mind making a revamped version again. The camera angle I give you a 1/10 haha, it was like looking up at someone unhealthily tall :p
Aaann Yeah I must agree with Michael! But its olryt! since this was the special video for Yttalk friends :)

Chance C

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Guru, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Other
It was nice to see you, I had never seen you before and thanks for the shoutout, I like seeing people still doing these videos. I wouldnt mind making a revamped version again. The camera angle I give you a 1/10 haha, it was like looking up at someone unhealthily tall :p
xD I dont have anything camera-professional wise. I tried propping my phone up against some ps4 cases.. LOL... I didn't really want to hold the camera either as that isn't really professional.. Any suggestions where I could put my one? I was thinking of taping it somewhere...

Jawad Soomro

I'm a Human!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
xD I dont have anything camera-professional wise. I tried propping my phone up against some ps4 cases.. LOL... I didn't really want to hold the camera either as that isn't really professional.. Any suggestions where I could put my one? I was thinking of taping it somewhere...
I always use tripod and monopod to stand still the camera :)

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I made a tripod out of a milk bottle once true story :D With it being a phone I would have held it strapped it to a stick like a selfie stick either that or did something similar to you but on something as close to eye level as possible, it is a pain not having a proper tripod to hold it I know :D

G-Man

Lit
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I liked your video so much that u inspired me to do one by myself. #InspirationalShiftkin
Also u inspired me to do stream one time :D
Hope to see more similar vids like this one from ya

CaptainDelugo

Even Blackbeard is scared of me!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'd like to do this but I am way too new :p