The Youtube Gaming Guide

JayPlaysOfficial

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
No problem! We all have been through the Youtube game on our side so we know how difficult it can be finding some good information.

~ Chaz
you can say that again! haha man! i really do appreciate people like you who are willing to spend the time to write up information and take the time out to help others in the process. This community needs more people like this, who can help each other out :D

Humor Hub

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
you can say that again! haha man! i really do appreciate people like you who are willing to spend the time to write up information and take the time out to help others in the process. This community needs more people like this, who can help each other out :D
Hey no problem! We are just that a community and we are all striving to make great content. I'm lucky Joel swooped in and added a little bit more info to make it even better. Good luck Creating!

~ Chaz

Reactions: JayPlaysOfficial

CandyPhantom

"Random" is my second name
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thank you for all of this tips! SEO is just one of the things I don't really know how to use properly. I'm not good at promoting my videos too :arghh2:

Humor Hub

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thank you for all of this tips! SEO is just one of the things I don't really know how to use properly. I'm not good at promoting my videos too :arghh2:
SEO can be difficult and hard to understand at first. If you need help, I recommend watching some of @Tim Schmoyer 's videos over at VideoCreatorsTV for some in-depth information about how to improve your SEO results.

— Sauce

Last edited:
Reactions: JayPlaysOfficial