The Youtube Drama

DO YOU WATCH DRAMA ALERT

• YES

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • NO

Votes: 9 60.0%

• Total voters
Can't stand Drama Alert as Keem is the cringiest person on earth..

Most YouTube drama is just faked for views, albeit it works very well

No. I've heard the channel name mentioned on here before, but I've never seen any of their videos. In fact, I don't think I've seen any videos talking about other YouTubers. I wish more YouTubers would talk about my channel, though.

I'm a big fan of DramaAlert, I'd say. Before, when all the exposed videos were being uploaded and there was massive controversy surrounding Keemstar, I was turned away from his channel, but the more and more of these 'exposed videos' I saw, the more I began to see a lot of that stuff wasn't adding up, so I checked out the channel, myself, and I thought he was pretty entertaining. Some of the videos were about mild Twitter beef, but currently, I think he's actually improved his videos a lot. Most of his new uploads have to do with pretty big stories and his team actually digs and investigates for information like actual media, and I find his personality entertaining.

And that's how I feel about watching YouTube drama. It's entertaining. It's like being kept up to date with gossip, and when you find out all the crap some big YouTubers pull (like manipulating audiences, or overall just being a snake) you get the root for the YouTuber you like. For me, nothing's more satisfying than keeping up to date with all the Jake Paul drama and then seeing justice being served with his massive sub drop.

And I think it's necessary to keep up with drama of YouTubers in your niche. You don't necessarily have to get involved, but if you're ignorant and just completely shut out that part of the community, then it can be incredibly easy for you to make those same mistakes and it could be you under all that controversy, you won't know how to handle it.

YouTube's really about the community. A lot of people are just so focused on themselves, but if you go with that approach.. You aren't gonna get anywhere. You gotta make friends and allies to broaden your audience. Drama essentially opens up your eyes to multiple different people on the platform.

A few channels figured out they could get a rise out of others by talking trash about the people who actually put in effort... no different than high school drama, office drama, neighborhood drama... wait, I'm starting to see a pattern here...

I wish more YouTubers would talk about my channel, though.

Glad to hear I'm not the only one thinking that!

There was a time that I thought KeemStar was just stupid. Then I realized that there were people saying stupid crap about him mainly because they were jealous. He basically disproved what people were saying about him(except for the racial slurs he said a while back).

Now I'm actually subscribed to DramaAlert and it's not that bad. I can't say I really care about Jake Paul or any of these beefs between whichever group but at least Keem has high energy and makes his content interesting and entertaining.

Back