EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
How to basic, how to make a candle, is probably the weirdest thing I have seen on YouTube.
A lot of his videos (If not all) are super weird. Its probably why I was a subscriber for a while. Although I eventually got bored.
I remember a weird singing video that was on a loop to create a 24hr loop video and whenever I hear the real song it also haunts me (Cant remember the name of it now though!)
I think the video consisted of a clip from a He-Man cartoon.

Reactions: videoeditgr
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Weirdest one I've ever seen is the one of a guy who is made of ice cream eating his own head I felt very disturbed after watching it, but for some reason I couldn't resist watching it one more time to confirm what I saw hahaha

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Weirdest one I've ever seen is the one of a guy who is made of ice cream eating his own head I felt very disturbed after watching it, but for some reason I couldn't resist watching it one more time to confirm what I saw hahaha
Oh that little baby ice cream commercial, there’s a lot of other weir commercials for the same company.

Reactions: THEBATTLEXSHOW

Ezrider92356

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I cant remember any specifics I haven't stumbled into anything super weird in a long time but years ago before YouTube revised how it suggests there video's you used to end up in some really strange corners of YouTube scratching your head wondering WTF you just watched and why.

Reactions: Courtney Candice

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I cant remember any specifics I haven't stumbled into anything super weird in a long time but years ago before YouTube revised how it suggests there video's you used to end up in some really strange corners of YouTube scratching your head wondering WTF you just watched and why.
YouTube still suggests some really weird videos and I’m left thinking what did I just watch.

FiftyFiftyGuy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I feel kind of jealous, the weirdest videos I get suggested are the Youtube Poop type. Some of them are pretty amusing, depends on who edited it. A Youtube Poop is when people take a movie/tv show and edit it in bizarre and humorous ways (just in case you were wondering). It can get pretty weird lol.

Reactions: Courtney Candice

creemyice

Reaction score
toys in japan which makes some creepy kids videos like "5 Little Hitlers Jumping On The Bed" I wish I was joking but this is an actual videos, most kids youtube channels are really bad and creepy but this one is the creepiest

Dewmonic Abyss

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I might just bookmark this thread for video ideas.. hehehe..

I've seen all sorts of weird things on YouTube. Most recently, I've seen a guy who posts conspiracy theories claiming Australia doesn't exist and that everyone there is a paid actor or drugged up and all sorts of weird claims. I've also seen a girl who puts on make-up to look like she's a doll and she put on a cat costume and ate cat food for a video. And then there's ASMR roleplay videos where the viewer is supposed to pretend they're being tortured or murdered or whatever. Haha, I could go on and on.

videoeditgr

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Sometimes it is not the video itself that is weird.
E.g. breastfeeding instructional videos.
A natural act you might say.

Eh... Wait until you read the comments....

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Sometimes it is not the video itself that is weird.
E.g. breastfeeding instructional videos.
A natural act you might say.

Eh... Wait until you read the comments....
Yeah some YouTubers comments can get really creepy, even if the video isn’t inappropriate.[DOUBLEPOST=1539138270,1539138239][/DOUBLEPOST]
I might just bookmark this thread for video ideas.. hehehe..

I've seen all sorts of weird things on YouTube. Most recently, I've seen a guy who posts conspiracy theories claiming Australia doesn't exist and that everyone there is a paid actor or drugged up and all sorts of weird claims. I've also seen a girl who puts on make-up to look like she's a doll and she put on a cat costume and ate cat food for a video. And then there's ASMR roleplay videos where the viewer is supposed to pretend they're being tortured or murdered or whatever. Haha, I could go on and on.
I seen that guy from watching daz games

Reactions: videoeditgr