Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think I just found the weirdest video on YouTube, I’m not really sure why YouTube recommend it to me.

This video is called awesome naked guy it’s some naked dude singing a pickle to sleep, it was kinda of disturbing.

What’s the weirdest video you guys have watched on YouTube?

Don in 5

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
How to basic, how to make a candle, is probably the weirdest thing I have seen on YouTube.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I grew up watching YouTube Poops, and some of those get super weird. There's too many to list here, but anyone who's watched any knows how bizarre they can get.

Stephanharz

Reaction score
That sounds like a really weird video but...once you enter the weird side of YouTube...who knows what crazy thing you may find...enter at your own risks lmao

MarcNL

Reaction score
Every now and then I end up on the freaky, weird, disturbing side of YouRube. I’ve seen so much weird, freaky, disturbing nonsense I couldn’t pick a single one. But yeah their is some ridiculous stuff out there for sure...

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I grew up watching YouTube Poops, and some of those get super weird. There's too many to list here, but anyone who's watched any knows how bizarre they can get.
I never heard of YouTube poops before, what is that?[DOUBLEPOST=1537052562,1537052513][/DOUBLEPOST]
Every now and then I end up on the freaky, weird, disturbing side of YouRube. I’ve seen so much weird, freaky, disturbing nonsense I couldn’t pick a single one. But yeah their is some ridiculous stuff out there for sure...
I’ve came across a few but this video definitely topped everything I seen so far.[DOUBLEPOST=1537052605][/DOUBLEPOST]
That sounds like a really weird video but...once you enter the weird side of YouTube...who knows what crazy thing you may find...enter at your own risks lmao
It really was a weird video[DOUBLEPOST=1537052718][/DOUBLEPOST]
How to basic, how to make a candle, is probably the weirdest thing I have seen on YouTube.
I’ve watched a couple of how to basics videos, but I don’t think I’ve ever seen that one. How to basic has some weird videos but I think this video tops how to basics weirdness lol

Reactions: Stephanharz

InTheDogHouse

Building unique animal houses.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Some of them dark web stories and things made me feel ill.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
There was a guy on here a couple of years ago who filmed himself eating in front of his PC and then split up the video into hundreds of shorter videos, all with the same titles, descriptions and tags. Each individiual video wasn't that weird I suppose but it was the sheer quantity of them that he was uploading that was weird. Each one was only getting 5-6 views so it was a huge waste of time. He was trying to game the system and trick the algorith I think but it didn't work. It was all very weird.

Gaijillionaire

I've got a yen for being in Japan!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
It was work related but I was looking for a video about classic cars and drive ins and found something by some guy doing BBQ in his backyard and his neighbor had a rooster and kept telling it to shut up

Reactions: Courtney Candice

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Tha
There was a guy on here a couple of years ago who filmed himself eating in front of his PC and then split up the video into hundreds of shorter videos, all with the same titles, descriptions and tags. Each individiual video wasn't that weird I suppose but it was the sheer quantity of them that he was uploading that was weird. Each one was only getting 5-6 views so it was a huge waste of time. He was trying to game the system and trick the algorith I think but it didn't work. It was all very weird.
that is weird, but believe it or not I’ve seen a lot of people do that thinking it’s going to help them grow their channel. In my opinion it’s just going to ruin their channel by doing that because people are going to see that and think they’re lazy![DOUBLEPOST=1537200866,1537200802][/DOUBLEPOST]
Some of them dark web stories and things made me feel ill.
Those dark web stories can be pretty scary:eek: