Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

The weirdest video on YouTube

Discussion in 'YouTube Chat, Gossip & Help' started by Courtney Candice, Sep 14, 2018.

1. EVO
    EVO
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $213
    A lot of his videos (If not all) are super weird. Its probably why I was a subscriber for a while. Although I eventually got bored.
    I remember a weird singing video that was on a loop to create a 24hr loop video and whenever I hear the real song it also haunts me (Cant remember the name of it now though!)
    I think the video consisted of a clip from a He-Man cartoon.

videoeditgr likes this.
  2. Messages:
    Cash:
    $21
    Weirdest one I've ever seen is the one of a guy who is made of ice cream eating his own head I felt very disturbed after watching it, but for some reason I couldn't resist watching it one more time to confirm what I saw hahaha

3. Courtney Candice
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $262
    Oh that little baby ice cream commercial, there’s a lot of other weir commercials for the same company.

THEBATTLEXSHOW likes this.
  4. Ezrider92356
    Posting Mad!
    Cash:
    $285
    I cant remember any specifics I haven't stumbled into anything super weird in a long time but years ago before YouTube revised how it suggests there video's you used to end up in some really strange corners of YouTube scratching your head wondering WTF you just watched and why.

Courtney Candice likes this.
  5. Courtney Candice
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $262
    YouTube still suggests some really weird videos and I’m left thinking what did I just watch.

6. FiftyFiftyGuy
    Cash:
    $3
    I feel kind of jealous, the weirdest videos I get suggested are the Youtube Poop type. Some of them are pretty amusing, depends on who edited it. A Youtube Poop is when people take a movie/tv show and edit it in bizarre and humorous ways (just in case you were wondering). It can get pretty weird lol.

Courtney Candice likes this.
  7. creemyice
    Cash:
    $1
    toys in japan which makes some creepy kids videos like "5 Little Hitlers Jumping On The Bed" I wish I was joking but this is an actual videos, most kids youtube channels are really bad and creepy but this one is the creepiest

8. Dewmonic Abyss
    Posting Mad!
    Cash:
    $25
    I might just bookmark this thread for video ideas.. hehehe..

I've seen all sorts of weird things on YouTube. Most recently, I've seen a guy who posts conspiracy theories claiming Australia doesn't exist and that everyone there is a paid actor or drugged up and all sorts of weird claims. I've also seen a girl who puts on make-up to look like she's a doll and she put on a cat costume and ate cat food for a video. And then there's ASMR roleplay videos where the viewer is supposed to pretend they're being tortured or murdered or whatever. Haha, I could go on and on.

9. videoeditgr
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $400
    Sometimes it is not the video itself that is weird.
    E.g. breastfeeding instructional videos.
    A natural act you might say.

Eh... Wait until you read the comments....

10. Courtney Candice
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $262
    Yeah some YouTubers comments can get really creepy, even if the video isn’t inappropriate.
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 10, 2018, Original Post Date: Oct 10, 2018 ---
    I seen that guy from watching daz games

videoeditgr likes this.